Speculation: 2020-21 News/Rumors/Roster Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitpik

Jul 8, 2006
I loved it, great book that was finished off by his wife IIRC. It came across as very honest and as you say was insightful with regards to both his life and the tough guy role. Probert was my favourite player never to suit up for the Kings, I just adored him as a kid.
Yep, and Steve Yzerman's prologue was pretty incredible. A lot of respect for the man from Stevie Y.

I grew up with people like him, family and friends. I don't know if there is anyone less impressed in him than himself. If you weren't a fan of him before reading his book, you most likely will be when you close the cover.

Last edited:

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
yeah, but not a white chevy logo
images

Reactions: Fat Elvis

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
personally, i really liked that white chevy with forum blue & gold accents concept from a few pages back

the forum blue doesn't really do much for me even though i get the reason why

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
My problem with Vegas is how the league has catered and kowtowed to them since their inception.
That draft situation was f-ing ridiculous. It penalized deep and talented teams, which is what every team is supposed to be aiming for.

Plus, those f-ers are exempted from Kraken expansion draft, and therefore don't have to make the tough decisions and go through what they did to other teams.
(yeah, I know they didn't get the Kraken buy-in $ all the other teams got, but I don't give a shit about that)

With Covid and no teams getting any gate revenue, this becomes a bit of a bigger issue than it was. But at the time this decision was made, I would bet most teams would forego the money to keep a player and not have to deal with that balancing act

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I'm a big fan of the Kings and Avs jerseys, and I honestly like most of the rest. The Red Wings jersey looks like a practice jersey, and so does the Stars one.

Also, for some reason I absolutely love the blue base Canadiens jersey. It's going to look great on the full kit too.

I don't like when teams use logos that are not part of that team. Icethetics has a concept of a re-works nordiques jersey that has a better logo IMO. Same with the whalers, Carolina should have made a green and blue version of the hurricanes logo for that jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad