2020-21 New Goalie Equipment/Mask Sightings (No political discussion)

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Paul would probably wear those Eagle chicken pads with the pro glo. :laugh:

CmTH9TpWIAAIyOU

Reactions: kevinsane

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

The "new" Hyperlite Vapor line went live retail today. Heading to my LHS later to check it out.

Nomenclature changed a bit. It used to be '2S/2x Pro' vs just '2S/2X'. Now it's Hyperlite vs 3x for the Pro version and non-pro version.

Also the Hyperlite Stick is ridiculously light at 595 grams according to Bauer's site. Seems gimmicky and I cringe at the vibrations you might get with a stick that light. I'm not sure I've seen any NHL goalie using a stick with the Hyperlite Graphic yet.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
You have to hand it to the Paul brothers. These guys are making more money in their freak show fights than 95% of professional boxers. Both guys have taken pages out of the Conor McGregor playbook; dress flashy, make yourself visible, be controversial, and talk a lot of shit. Can't say I fault them. Boxing is a brutal sport, and often times it can take years for athletes to start making any real money. For every Canelo and Tyson Fury there are dozens of guys getting beaten up for meagre pay.

At this point there's no way either guy would fight Evander Kane. Let's be real; if you asked 100 random people in the US who Evander Kane is maybe 10 would know. Logan Paul is fighting Floyd Mayweather for f*** sakes. These guys have way more lucrative opportunities out there. Kane is making himself look like an idiot IMO.

wtf?

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
Carey's mutant cyborg brain mask or whatever it was supposed to be got so much hype to start the season but I think he only wore it a few weeks. Anyone know why? Was that always the intention?

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
Carey's mutant cyborg brain mask or whatever it was supposed to be got so much hype to start the season but I think he only wore it a few weeks. Anyone know why? Was that always the intention?

i’m going to go with “because he realized it looked hideous”?

Even his latest Habs oriented mask would look so much better if it was done by anyone other than Cluttered Mess Designs (TM)

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad