2020-21 New Goalie Equipment/Mask Sightings (No political discussion)

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
182262436_3883037385126360_4914949342634645100_n.jpg

Reactions: RogerRoger

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Allen messing with a Sherwood twig. They made a comeback in the NHL with some skaters using Sherwood sticks and gloves this year.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I don't get why Dave includes the "Bigfoot" alternate logo as the hundreds of mini ghosted logos on Avs buckets since they ditched that as the alternate and went to the "C".
It's a very good logo. Plus if you tiled the C logo it would probably be too indistinct even for Dave's various layers, it would just look like a circle over and over.

AdvancedPressure

Jan 19, 2021
You have to hand it to the Paul brothers. These guys are making more money in their freak show fights than 95% of professional boxers. Both guys have taken pages out of the Conor McGregor playbook; dress flashy, make yourself visible, be controversial, and talk a lot of shit. Can't say I fault them. Boxing is a brutal sport, and often times it can take years for athletes to start making any real money. For every Canelo and Tyson Fury there are dozens of guys getting beaten up for meagre pay.

At this point there's no way either guy would fight Evander Kane. Let's be real; if you asked 100 random people in the US who Evander Kane is maybe 10 would know. Logan Paul is fighting Floyd Mayweather for f*** sakes. These guys have way more lucrative opportunities out there. Kane is making himself look like an idiot IMO.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
You have to hand it to the Paul brothers. These guys are making more money in their freak show fights than 95% of professional boxers. Both guys have taken pages out of the Conor McGregor playbook; dress flashy, make yourself visible, be controversial, and talk a lot of shit. Can't say I fault them. Boxing is a brutal sport, and often times it can take years for athletes to start making any real money. For every Canelo and Tyson Fury there are dozens of guys getting beaten up for meagre pay.

At this point there's no way either guy would fight Evander Kane. Let's be real; if you asked 100 random people in the US who Evander Kane is maybe 10 would know. Logan Paul is fighting Floyd Mayweather for f*** sakes. These guys have way more lucrative opportunities out there. Kane is making himself look like an idiot IMO.

Cool. But what does their gear look like?

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB

I have a feeling, hunch, notion, etc. that this absolutely does not belong in this thread.

But a hilarious sidebar which I thank you for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad