Avatars: 2020-21 HFSJ Series 1 Collectible Trading Avatars (main claims/distribution/info thread)

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
0HKWJH.jpg

Not a bad pack! I dont have much connection to my rare though so it might go on the trade block.

Reactions: slocal

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
No like I cant view it at all, it just wants me to request permission.

Weird. It shows up for me, but I'm the owner of the file so I guess that's why. I'll have to look at the file permissions. I'm not used to using google sheets instead of excel, so it all feels kind of clunky and unfamiliar.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
I guess I will miss out being a stick n the Mud. I have a user name I made about 3 or 4 years before I joined here originally on the old HF site and software, and I fell in love with the picture of Hertl at the store where they had the Minnions (SP) characters someone and took this picture of Hertl with one of them that I use in my avatar. These look slick, Have fun with them. :thumbu:

Reactions: landshark

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think after I finish up the current requests I'm going to take a break for a bit.

EDIT: Ok, I think I've PM'ed everyone who's opted in up to this point. I'll fix up the checklists after this and see about why they may not work for anyone/everyone and then I'll probably just relax for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: slocal

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Awesome! Nice work on these!

0H3oik.jpg

You're the first one to get one of the quirky extras. Particularly the fact that I lied that "rare" avatars are the rarest things in the set. There are actually an extremely limited number of "Legendary" avatars that will replace a pack's rare on occasion (the odds it happening are about 1 in 8). There are more HF Materials designs to be found and other Legendary themes as well.

I also have no idea why there's been so much repetition in some of the common subjects so far. That's got to be the 3rd stealth variant Radim Simek I've given out and I feel like almost everyone so far has gotten at least one of Bergmann, Trevor Carrick, or Jake McGrew in their packs.

Also for anyone that pays attention: my Evander Kane avatar is not the standard teal variant Kane in the set. I made myself a unique one because I have to get some kind of perks :D

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'd edit this into my previous post, but for some reason doing that doesn't trigger people to be notified of mentions, so

A big shout-out to @KirbyDots for agreeing to be part of the set and for selecting which of his works would be used for it. I'd shout out others who may have contributed, but that'd ruin the surprise :)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I've made some changes to the Google Sheets info setup. Hopefully it works for everyone now. I re-sorted how the insert sets checklist displays to make it more legible. Amd I also just decided to fill in the checklists for any pack I hand out, not just the ones with public displays by their recipient. It's a lot easier for me to track what needs to be listed that way.

Just so I'm clear, the fact that I noted I was taking a break ealier was not a sign that people can't sign up and ask for their pack of avatars, just a note that i might be delayed in getting it released.

The same goes for tomorrow (Thursday). I won't be around much during the day, but I'll try to check on what's happening in the morning and then in the late afternoon/evening I'll set about handing out more packs to anyone who's signed up in the mean time.

Reactions: themelkman

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
upload_2020-12-17_9-23-42.jpeg

I am uncomfortably excited about this!!!

Very happy about my pack!! Loaded with high end youth - Leonard, Bordeleau, Chek, and Melnichuk!!

Also got Megna and Gabriel!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad