Avatars: 2020-21 HFSJ Series 1 Collectible Trading Avatars (main claims/distribution/info thread)

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
My pack. Thanks Nem!

0H4fYF.jpg

Reactions: NiWa

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Just want to bump this now that we're into the season in case there's anyone who doesn't have a pack yet.

Everyone remains entitled to a free pack. I'll also start trying to figure out more ways to give packs or avatars out to people to increase distribution.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Just want to bump this now that we're into the season in case there's anyone who doesn't have a pack yet.

Everyone remains entitled to a free pack. I'll also start trying to figure out more ways to give packs or avatars out to people to increase distribution.
SNOGS arent moving so fast this year. Hard to tell how this team will do on a given night

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
That's alright, hope you are okay.

I'm fine. It's not been crazy in the sense of bad stuff happening or me being overworked or anything, it's just been that I've fallen a bit behind on several personal projects I've been juggling and one of the things that has suffered has been my remembering to get back to this thread for your pack. But I'm rectifying that right now. I have my spreadsheet open and set and everything (yes, this project demanded I make an excel workbook to track everything. :laugh:)

Another has been my long hoped-for "Series 2" release, which I had originally wanted to do post-trade-deadline but the time necessary to make additional avatars for acquired players, fix subject pictures for guys that have now played games for the Sharks/Barracuda (further hampered by the general lack of easily available non-watermarked images from this minimalist season they're doing), and design new interesting insert sets to even be able to make small packs of 5-8 avatars has proven elusive. I'm thinking at this point I might roll that into an off-season project, possibly making Series 2 into the erstwhile 21-22 set. We'll see.

Another still has been a project for another site (because spoilers: I'm not a message board monogamist :sarcasm:) that is a predictably nerdy endeavor that I'm sure nobody here really needs or wants to hear about. To the point that I'm not even sure why I mentioned it. But it's too late now to go back and delete this comment. Even though I could be deleting it instead of continuing to write sentences that expand on it.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
@The Nemesis i remember when you first started doing this yeeeaaaaars ago. You have come a long way since your rookie days, lad. You’re work is All-Star Pro. Well done!

your friend, Rapid-Eye-Movement (Rem)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad