Avatars: 2020-21 HFSJ Series 1 Collectible Trading Avatars (main claims/distribution/info thread)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
In light of today's news I should point out that I will not be replacing any of the Danil Yurtaykin avatars now that he's about to be released. Not even the ones that haven't been handed out yet.

So people may now get an avatar for a player who is no longer a shark. Such is the risk of the format.

I may put those people at the front of the line for series 2, but that's about it.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Just wanted to make known that my Draft Gems (uncommon) Clowe is available for trade.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Probably a little late to set up now as the season starts soon but just curious if pack rewards would be given out for fantasy hockey that we normally do? Might encourage some more participation

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Probably a little late to set up now as the season starts soon but just curious if pack rewards would be given out for fantasy hockey that we normally do? Might encourage some more participation

It's something I considered, but the biggest potential impediment is that the fantasy season doesn't end until the regular season is close to ending and by that time we'll be at the point where the regular season avatars are phasing out in favor of playoff ( :laugh: ) or off-season ( :cry: ) versions. So by then I don't know how much demand there will be for more avatars.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Muh WJC winnings:

0HK2ok.jpg

0H3wPi.jpg

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
0H43wK.jpg

Pretty nice pack, but the separate Chekhovich signature is particularly cool and thus my new avatar.

I was trying to decide whether I wanted to go with Ferraro or Hatakka over Dahlen before I saw that one.

NiWa

Nov 27, 2003
Ireland
@The Nemesis Come on, where is your Special release Rudolfs, treat yourself! :)

For those looking to make animated gifs to show off a few, ezgif worked quite well for me.

Steps:
  1. Save the individual avatars on your PC.
  2. Use gifmaker on ezgif and upload the individual images by holding ctrl when you select.
  3. Re-order them in the way you like.
  4. Under gif options, select delay time 200 and check mark "use global colormap".
  5. Click on Make Gif.
  6. If the file size listed is above 50 KiB (100 KiB for HF sponsors), click on "optimize" and move the slider to 200 and click Optimize Gif!
  7. Right click your new animated gif, save.
  8. Update your HFB profile with your new avatar.

P.S.: I tried using fades but I could only use 2-3 avatars then before going beyond the size, so opted out of that.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Friendly reminder that there's still plenty of packs available to anyone who hasn't gotten in on this yet. Everyone's entitled to 1 starter pack via this thread before we get into the potential to win more packs through other means.

So if you haven't geared up yet fret not. You haven't missed out.

Reactions: NiWa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->