Seattle draft - July 21st
Draft lottery - June 2nd
Draft - July 23rd
Start of free agency - July 28th

Last edited:

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
They tried is being really really generous. A lot of players quit.
This, exactly. First year since I started following the flyers in 94’ when I was 7 that I just absolutely stopped watching the season. Hoping for big moves in the offseason, I’m not sure what will happen but I think a perfect retool could make us a really good team and a Hart bounce back year.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Thank the heavens that's over. I have never felt so disinterested and disconnected from the sport. I haven't watched a single game in weeks, nothing since we waived Ghost (the straw that broke the camels back somewhat) and I want to see major changes over the summer. I'm done with the GM, i'm done with the coach, i'm done with 90% of the team and almost all of the vets. We have the foundations of a good team, if we rebuilt now it really wouldn't be a long time in the wilderness.

Start with Hamilton.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
There are things that are not shocking from this year. Defense being weak, Gus signing a disaster, pp still lingering under Therrian, Elliott hit the wall and go splat, AV misusing Ghost and G.

Hart being poor and many vets efforts you can question is shocking. Hart is young and not crazy to expect a bounce back. Vets doing nothing for months at a time (Hayes, Laughton post signing, Patrick MIA all year first 3 coming to mind) should never happen.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Couturier’s repeated criticism about the lack of consistent effort might be motivated in large part from personal experience. He was a good little role player for most of his career until he fought for bigger minutes. Lost a lot of money for the sake of the team.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
There are things that are not shocking from this year. Defense being weak, Gus signing a disaster, pp still lingering under Therrian, Elliott hit the wall and go splat, AV misusing Ghost and G.

Hart being poor and many vets efforts you can question is shocking. Hart is young and not crazy to expect a bounce back. Vets doing nothing for months at a time (Hayes, Laughton post signing, Patrick MIA all year first 3 coming to mind) should never happen.

Jesus Christ. It says something about this season that I genuinely forgot that Gustafsson played for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad