Prospect Info: 2020-21 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
At least he's trying to make a name for himself. He's even played here in the UK.
Not likely to play much. Nothing about his game to this point suggests he can play in the AHL - even with the reduced rosters due to the pandemic.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Zane McIntyre was released from his PTO with the Coyotes. Seems like he'd be a better option than Cormier for the Binghamton Devils. Or would it cost too much to sign him?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What a cheerful article from Brooks...not that he's wrong, but yikes. I didn't realize the AHL was as fubared as it was with teams playing a different number of games and three not even playing at all.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Below is what I think the AHL roster will look like, the defense looks loaded to me. The offense doesn't look near as deep as last year but still should have some nice scoring. Players like Zetterlund, Maltsev and Studenic should have increased roles so we will have a better idea what sort of prospects they are.

Merkley
Foote
Zetterlund
Maltsev
Studenic
Street
Seney
Gignac
St Denis
Schnarr
Schmelzer
Rivera
Martel
Irvine
Darcy

Bahl
Okhotiuk
Walsh
Jacobs
Sissons
White
Groleau
Quenneville

Senn
Cormier

Reactions: Mgd31 and Tao Jones

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Below is what I think the AHL roster will look like, the defense looks loaded to me. The offense doesn't look near as deep as last year but still should have some nice scoring. Players like Zetterlund, Maltsev and Studenic should have increased roles so we will have a better idea what sort of prospects they are.

Merkley
Foote
Zetterlund
Maltsev
Studenic
Street
Seney
Gignac
St Denis
Schnarr
Schmelzer
Rivera
Martel
Irvine
Darcy

Bahl
Okhotiuk
Walsh
Jacobs
Sissons
White
Groleau
Quenneville

Senn
Cormier
Because of the mandatory taxi squad, EVERYONE'S AHL rosters aren't going to look as deep as last year's.

Because our team is playing here, we may have the luxury to keep AHL scrubs on our taxi squad, play the better players on our AHL team. If an injury occurs, we can call up a replacement pretty much directly with a paper move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad