Prospect Info: 2020-21 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
at first i was like lol matt moulson, but dude is 37 years old and made a lot of money in his career, good for him for still playing hockey if that's what he wants to do

Reactions: Tony Piscotta

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Nolan Foote with nice stats in his first season with us.

7 games, 3g, 3a

Any insight to how he's playing?
Averaging over 2 shots per game and people seem to be pleasantly surprised by his playmaking. The negative I guess is the skating but he's a big dude with a bomb of a shot which we don't really have in the organization.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Averaging over 2 shots per game and people seem to be pleasantly surprised by his playmaking. The negative I guess is the skating but he's a big dude with a bomb of a shot which we don't really have in the organization.

I think his skating is fine. Maybe people mention it because he's not especially fast, but he's not like Jimmy Hayes out there either.

I hope he gets a look soon, the Devils look so flat right now.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
This AHL season is basically a bunch of glorified scrimmages. They aren't playing for anything. Don't really care about Wins and Loses. Just how guys are performing.

I think that sells their effort short. Guys looking to make the NHL aren’t taking it lightly because there isn’t a playoff.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I think that sells their effort short. Guys looking to make the NHL aren’t taking it lightly because there isn’t a playoff.
I guess I took the comment differently, and gave it a thumbs up (!), because I took it as just pointing out that this isn’t a typical AHL season.

Not only are there no playoffs, Bing is basically playing three teams over and over (with a couple games against Utica snuck in). It doesn’t mean they aren’t playing with effort.

Bing also lost a number of centers to NJ and the taxi squad, it’s a bit shaky at goal and they’re playing like 3-4 rookie defensemen a game. I personally don’t care a lot about wins either this season, I just don’t shutouts against us. It’s a developmental league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad