2020-21 Around the League Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Canucks look like crap. EP acting like his dog died on the ice and Markstrom not bailing out their putrid defense anymore doesn't help.

Hughes leaves a lot to be desired defensively, looking more suited to play the Barrie role than lead a Dcore.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The Canucks look like crap. EP acting like his dog died on the ice and Markstrom not bailing out their putrid defense anymore doesn't help.

Hughes leaves a lot to be desired defensively, looking more suited to play the Barrie role than lead a Dcore.
Losing Tanev and Markstrom is hurting him the most.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
He didn't say it directly but it sounded like he got cold feet at the thought of committing to stay there long term.

He was very emotional in the interview I think him being painted as the bad guy during the last couple of days got to him hard.
Dubois has always been a soft spoken guy, he looked a lot more like himself in the interviews since the trade. His pressers in Columbus he looked downright upset and very uncomfortable. I never bought that he just didn’t like Columbus anymore and that something happened to make him that upset. But whatever, at least it’s over now.

Reactions: Pokecheque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad