2020-21 Around the League Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Cue the chorus of "I knew it all along, he's too small for the NHL!"

I don’t think it helps him that he can’t put on weight, but that’s not what this slump is about.

I’m not really sure what his issue is, but I’m sure he’ll get it sorted eventually.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I don’t think it helps him that he can’t put on weight, but that’s not what this slump is about.

I’m not really sure what his issue is, but I’m sure he’ll get it sorted eventually.
He legits looks like the worst player on both teams. He’s not snakebitten, he’s trash rn.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Laine playing for Torts HAHAHA

How long until Laine asks out out Columbus?

The general manager is from Finland and I am sure Jarmo really wants this trade to work out. I believe he will give Laine the best possible environment and support to succeed, this is personal for Jarmo, it's important for his future as a GM and for the entire team.

Torts is a tough coach but maybe a tough coach is good for Laine, we will see.

Laine reaching his potential would be a valuable player for any team in the world, this will be interesting to follow. We all know his offensive talent, he needs to work harder and hopefully keep away from injuries.

Finally, with this trade Jarmo is showing Torts is going nowhere.

It's leadership, good timing.

Winnipeg is looking good without Laine too but there is a chance he may become really important for Columbus.

Last edited:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
The reactions to goals this year are so lame because there’s no fans.

Hopefully vaccines keep getting distributed and maybe they can get some fans into rinks by playoff time.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Canucks remind me of the Avs from a few years ago with some high end pieces surrounded by trash. Especially the defense.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Canucks remind me of the Avs from a few years ago with some high end pieces surrounded by trash. Especially the defense.

They remind me of the Avs a few years ago when they’re top guys are playing well, but they’re best guys are not very good right now.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
One guy that is good with the Canucks is Horvat.

Damn shame we didn't manage to get him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad