2020/2021 season tickets

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Super.... that's not pertinent to my comment

Well when u were comparing sth in nb to the league. Im stating that in windsor only deposit was required.
U can c things however u want.....

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Well when u were comparing sth in nb to the league. Im stating that in windsor only deposit was required.
U can c things however u want.....
And how many sth does Windsor have? That franchise is one that other teams should not be following the example of when it comes to matters concerning attendance.

Strange you pick now to give praise to the Spits. Guess theres a first time for everything.

Otto

Its up to the individual. U r going to c it however u want.
However paying shouldn't be an option right now.

So.... despite the fact that you are on record multiple times as saying that paying shouldn't be an option right now.... and Windsor is in line with that thinking, you don't say that it's a good thing what Windsor is doing.

And... it's up to the individual to decide if it's a good or bad thing. But the individual teams are not afforded that same consideration

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
So.... despite the fact that you are on record multiple times as saying that paying shouldn't be an option right now.... and Windsor is in line with that thinking, you don't say that it's a good thing what Windsor is doing.

And... it's up to the individual to decide if it's a good or bad thing. But the individual teams are not afforded that same consideration

Again where did i say it was a good thing or bad thing.
I guessu "u" can twist whatever words u want.....

Otto

Again where did i say it was a good thing or bad thing.
I guessu "u" can twist whatever words u want.....

Again.....

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Again.....

Read above again...

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Weird... you've never had a problem expressing your opinion in the past. Then this one time when the Spits do something that you are in agreeance with you can't bring yourself to have an opinion on it.

Twist whatever words u want.
U getting very good at it.....

Otto

Twist whatever words u want.
U getting very good at it.....
No twisting... "fax" It's all right there. You have said numerous times that teams "shouldn't" be accepting payments right now... I mean... if you're saying it then you must agree with it right? And if the Spits are doing it... you must agree with them too right? But for some reason.... you choose not to take a stand on this... despite the endless posts on the Spitfires thread where you offer your consistently negative opinion on every facet of the team you decide.. nope.. not picking a side here..

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
No twisting... "fax" It's all right there. You have said numerous times that teams "shouldn't" be accepting payments right now... I mean... if you're saying it then you must agree with it right? And if the Spits are doing it... you must agree with them too right? But for some reason.... you choose not to take a stand on this... despite the endless posts on the Spitfires thread where you offer your consistently negative opinion on every facet of the team you decide.. nope.. not picking a side here..

U c things however u want to c them.
Keep trying to trap.
Carry on. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad