2020-2021 NHLPA Player Poll

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
hockey db has ovechkin at 205 goals and matthews at 199. also, i know that matthews has a better GPG. was just talking about total goals.

Sorry, you're correct. Someone else posted it a few days ago and I even double checked and still got it wrong. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: shortfuze

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
What would be slanderous to McDavid? I think the questions are just not the ones McDavid excels in.
Probably that McDavid is ranked too low in the passer category. Which is correct as he should be ranked higher for obvious reasons..

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
Matthews has been the more efficient goal scorer per game and per minute than Ovechkin since he entered the league

I posted all the evidence above

Yes as I said, because of this most recent season where Auston significantly tipped the scales, Matthews is the best goal scorer in the league at this very moment. I don't care about goals per minute, I care about how many goals you scored, simple as that.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Probably that McDavid is ranked too low in the passer category. Which is correct as he should be ranked higher for obvious reasons..

NHLPA is players voting for other players right? I wonder how this year's divisions affected the rankings since they could not play against everyone.

Like, North boters might be split between Drai and McDavid, while Backstrom was pretty unanimous in his division

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
How do NHL players think Kucherov gets so many points?

They don't seem all that impressed with his shooting, passing or stickhandling.
I dont get this reaction. He had 0 points this season.

Why would they vote him a top passer or shooter player in the 20-21 season player poll if he played zero games?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Makar being voted the 2nd best defenseman in the world is pretty crazy. I know that’s the general census among fans and media but it usually takes a long time to build that kind of respect from your peers. These player polls rarely favor guys that early in their careers. Impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad