OT: 2020-2021 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
You knew after that first goal where the player crashed into the SCSU defensman that the night was going to be ugly. In hindsight, Brodzinski's injury killed them before they even knew it.

What a painfully ugly game that was last night by SCSU. Surprised for some reason that UMass has never won a national championship before though.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
Horrible news. Lost one of my closest friends in a accident a few years back. It's nothing compared to losing a child. "Anything with a engine can kill you" someone said.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
I can't get past the paywall and other articles don't go into it. Some questions I have:

Was it a one-car crash (I believe it was from what I Have read)?

Who was the 51 yo driver?

They are saying it was alcohol or drug related, so I'm guessing the 51 yo was drunk?

MNState0fHockey

Jun 14, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
I can't get past the paywall and other articles don't go into it. Some questions I have:

Was it a one-car crash (I believe it was from what I Have read)?

Who was the 51 yo driver?

They are saying it was alcohol or drug related, so I'm guessing the 51 yo was drunk?

Yes, it was a one car crash. No ID on the driver identity yet. Also, no confirmation that speed and alcohol were factors, but police said they appeared to be. Car ran off the road and hit multiple trees.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Can't belive a 51yo was driving a couple 20-somethings around loaded. Just doesn't make any sense.

MNState0fHockey

Jun 14, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Can't belive a 51yo was driving a couple 20-somethings around loaded. Just doesn't make any sense.

Sounds like the 24 year old kid was dating Mack’s sister. They were at Maynard’s with a group of about 10 people and met the 51 year old, who invited the group to his party near Maynard’s. Sometime while there, he showed his Bentley to the two kids and took them for a ride in it.

I have a LOT of questions about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad