OT: 2020-2021 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Sounds like the 24 year old kid was dating Mack’s sister. They were at Maynard’s with a group of about 10 people and met the 51 year old, who invited the group to his party near Maynard’s. Sometime while there, he showed his Bentley to the two kids and took them for a ride in it.

I have a LOT of questions about the situation.

Yeah well, let's see if his millions get him out of a 20-year prison sentence.

MADD has gotten a lot of legislation pushed forward for drunken drivers who kill people.

I heard reported he may have been travelling as much as 100mph.

I guess the big question I have now is: was he above or below the "legal limit".

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
The truth of the matter, if this guy was wealthy enough to own property on Minn, and a Bentley, you can be sure the first thing he did was lawyer up. Wonder if he denied a breathalizer? I wouldn't be surprised if he walks - that's the type of world we live in...

Reactions: Victorious Secret

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
The truth of the matter, if this guy was wealthy enough to own property on Minn, and a Bentley, you can be sure the first thing he did was lawyer up. Wonder if he denied a breathalizer? I wouldn't be surprised if he walks - that's the type of world we live in...

He's not walking. No chance of that.

Reactions: MNState0fHockey

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
there is a chance, iv seen it happen personally with a relative using a semi alcohol and a family in a minivan... the legal system is FLAWED

The guy is bviously a millionaire. He will finNagel something where he gets probation or house arrest...MAYBE some time in County jail w/work release or something.

Such a,senseless situation. I can't imagine what the Motzkos. are going through at this time.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
The guy is bviously a millionaire. He will finNagel something where he gets probation or house arrest...MAYBE some time in County jail w/work release or something.

Such a,senseless situation. I can't imagine what the Motzkos. are going through at this time.
Yeah I try not to imagine what it’s like. Don’t wanna picture my kids in that scenario

Reactions: Northerner

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
The guy was twice the legal limit, and had been eating THC gummies. Yeah, he's screwed. But I still think his being uber wealthy will work tremendously in his favor. If I was his lawyer, I would have advised him to have gotten into a long-term recovery program like Teen Challenge YESTERDAY. That always helps you in front of a judge - they have very long-term programs there (I believe 12 to 15 months) so it would be kicking his litigation and sentencing down the road, but I can't stress how good that would look in front of a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad