2020-2021 Laval Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
That was an example, not an official lineup. You could take out some of Lucchini, Baddock, Vigneault or Lynch for some of the young guys.

We know Verbeek and Hillis are not in the starting 12 for Friday though as they are on the NHL taxi squad. Unless of course they send them down tomorrow, but would be weird to remove them from Laval practice and put them back in.

Who are the top 6 D in Laval again?

Ouellet Fleury
Leskinen Brook
Olofsson ?

Juulsen would have fit in nicely. Hopefully Guhle can grap a spot.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Ouellet Fleury
Leskinen Brook
Olofsson ?

Some mix of Ouellet, Fleury, Leskinen, Brook, Olofsson, Guhle, Fairbrother, Leguerrier and Schueneman. Halbert and Bisson are pretty sure extras. Haven't seen any official lines so every combination at fwd or D is speculation or guesses from the scrimmage.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

Ouellet Fleury
Leskinen Brook
Olofsson ?

Juulsen would have fit in nicely. Hopefully Guhle can grap a spot.

should be a mixture of these 6 players

Ouelett - Brook
Guhle - Fleury
Leskinen - Olofsson

Reactions: 26Mats

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
I think Ouellet-Fleury and Olofsson-Brook is the obvious top 4. Leskinen and Guhle/Shueneman probably complete the top 6, although I wish we get to see Fairbrother play a couple of games at least.

Turns out I was wrong

Last edited:

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
The Rocket are on a roll. Same score as last night. New cast of characters providing the offense.

Poehling, for whatever reason, didn't play this afternoon.

Summary >

TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League
They said on 690 it was a light injury and if not for the 34 players hanging around he would’ve played they just have so many bodies it was good for him to rest and let it heal and get the other players in

Reactions: Chet-Nick

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
They said on 690 it was a light injury and if not for the 34 players hanging around he would’ve played they just have so many bodies it was good for him to rest and let it heal and get the other players in

I guess that kind of makes sense.

Reactions: jaffy27

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Montreal, do you understand the tweet, want a translation?

i know some words so I can usually get by but thanks though. I've gotten lazy due to google translator when I should just learn the language as I am very interested in languages.

Belzile is back today so perhaps he plays Friday, if then on Monday i'd guess.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
still need to drop another vet imo, Baddock would be my pick, Pezzetta looks like he's keeping his spot on the 4th line, you really don't need 2 of them imo.
Pezzetta is the better all around player for sure. Baddock is mostly just there to be an enforcer and Pezzetta can do that as well if need be.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
still need to drop another vet imo, Baddock would be my pick, Pezzetta looks like he's keeping his spot on the 4th line, you really don't need 2 of them imo.

Baddock is on a NHL contract though. Not sure he would terminate it.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Baddock is on a NHL contract though. Not sure he would terminate it.

no trade for futures was my thought, so we get nothing back but one less body. Now we should lose Guhle/Fairbrother in a few weeks, since WHL camps should be starting up in March but I haven't been able to find out. If the season starts March 12th, I would think in 2-3 weeks and they will leave. But with the OHL looking at April, the 2 OHLers should be here for a month or so.

The problem is you have a top prospect like Hillis, he hasn't played in a year and here we are 3 games in and still no games, they have to get him in, he should be a priority imo but they opted to play Teasdale/RHP every game instead, even Khisamutdinov.

Reactions: NA Scouting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad