Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
A couple of Frozen Four NCAA notes:
  • Knight and Boston College already advanced to round two. Their opponent, Notre Dame, was unable to play because of covid-19 protocols.
  • Lindmark and Inamoto for Wisconsin play today against Bemidji St. at 1pm

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
A couple of Frozen Four NCAA notes:
  • Knight and Boston College already advanced to round two. Their opponent, Notre Dame, was unable to play because of covid-19 protocols.
  • Lindmark and Inamoto for Wisconsin play today against Bemidji St. at 1pm

No saves by Knight? What a bust who doesn’t show up!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Well at least he's showing he can be money with ton of space. Good for him. Do that for Florida if given the opportunity.
I think the biggest change to the NHL is the serous reduction of space and time.

Reactions: PSLguy

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Sourdif (rd 3, #87 '20) started playing last night for the Vancouver Giants. He was 5/8 on Faceoffs, and had two minor penalties. The WHL just kicked off a divisional schedule that will see Vancouver play 24 games. Vancouver lost last night to Kamloops 7-3.

Reactions: Thomas Colavecchio

Thomas Colavecchio

Mar 24, 2019
Sourdif (rd 3, #87 '20) started playing last night for the Vancouver Giants. He was 5/8 on Faceoffs, and had two minor penalties. The WHL just kicked off a divisional schedule that will see Vancouver play 24 games. Vancouver lost last night to Kamloops 7-3.

Quick and very shifty, and you have to love that release on the wrist shot. Excellent potential, I'd imagine two or three years down the road!! With Smilanic as well, the wings are looking pretty strong in the future.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Quick and very shifty, and you have to love that release on the wrist shot. Excellent potential, I'd imagine two or three years down the road!! With Smilanic as well, the wings are looking pretty strong in the future.
Yep: Sourdif and Smilanic were well needed depth upfront! I thought both would be mid second round picks!

If only we had got Niemela, the other player I wanted with our second!

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Should be interesting to see how this pandemic interrupts development for certain WHL and OHL prospects. I would think it does, thus he is probably going to be four, maybe three years away.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Boston college vs St Cloud State is at 530pm EST today on ESPN2. Just our luck the Panthers play at 6pm EST.
After watching college hockey a bit this year, BC should have no problem with St Cloud State this evening. I would assume Minnesota wins the other bracket. That would set up a huge semi final game against the PowerHouse Minnesota and BC. That would be a heck of a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad