OT: 2019 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Next Stop the 107th Grey Cup vs. the Ti-Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
That could be a massive momentum shift if the offense can get a TD out of it.

And then they did :laugh:

None

Feb 22, 2012
Wilson dropping into coverage better than the secondary half the time.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Bombers really couldn't make the 2-point conversion easier for the Stamps.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
The way the defensive back was looking away as the ball went right past him to the receiver reminded me of Jets goaltending.

Reactions: FFHockey

None

Feb 22, 2012
I can't remember exactly, but I think that play was identical to the very first TD that Streveler threw in the CFL.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Woof
dog_nose_dry_hero.jpg

None

Feb 22, 2012
Doesn't mean the 9 yard one didn't look bad either. It can be both.

That pick looked super painful.

Yeah, walk your statement back when there's a play that suits your narrative that Streveler can't throw. Your original statement was that Streveler's throws look painful, when I made my post he was completing 83% of the passes he threw (10/12). He's making most of the passes asked of him.

The Bombers need more from their QBs, whether it's Nichols, Streveler, Collaros or some other unknown QB, but ragging on Streveler when he's making the most out of the plays he's given comes across as pushing a narrative.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Bighill garbage again. What an epic drop off

There was a play in the second quarter where he was chasing down a receiver in the weakside flat (Rogers maybe), felt like the type of play where he'd have been right on the guy last season. He ended up diving to make a shoestring tackle and didn't touch him, it ended up being an extra 6-7 yards after that before the receiver went down.
The speed seems to be there, but it feels like his decision making is lacking. Seems to be consistently a step behind the play for whatever reason this season.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Yeah, walk your statement back when there's a play that suits your narrative that Streveler can't throw. Your original statement was that Streveler's throws look painful, when I made my post he was completing 83% of the passes he threw (10/12). He's making most of the passes asked of him.

I think you're taking it a bit too literally. His throws at the start of the game looked bad. They were still completions, just not good looking ones. It's not like he's known for his passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad