OT: 2019 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Next Stop the 107th Grey Cup vs. the Ti-Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Some really cool old Bombers Grey Cup pics at this link.

Gallery: Looking back: Fans cheer on the Bombers in past Grey Cup games

bomber+fans16.jpg

bomber+fans09.jpg

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
mine is named Troy and he coughs too much ...
I feel like every time we go to the Grey Cup post-Khari, we have a bizarre QB story. Ol' blue eyes in his 1st start, Buck being duck taped together and now the gentleman with impeccable teeth who will be a Bomber for an ephemeral moment in time.

The ghosts of 2001 still haunt me. Marc Boerigter is the name I have given to the monster under my bed.

mine is named Troy and he coughs too much ...

Mine is Reuban Vaughan, the guy who knocked Clements out of the 1983 Western Final in BC with what I recall was a late hit. Huffer came in and promptly threw the game away in spectacular fashion.

Last I saw the Bodog line was 1.57:1 on the TiCats and 2.5:1 on the Bombers. Might have to put a heavy bet on the TiCats for happiness insurance.

m.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
GOOOOOOOO BOMBERS GOOOOOOOO !!!! This city could really use a Championship !!!:banana::hyper::5::vhappy::towel:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I've decided to cheer for the Ticats in support of Hamilton fans. Football is all they got. They will never have an NHL team and worst of all, they have to live near Toronto. They deserve the solace of a Cup win. We still have a shot at the Stanley Cup this year cuz you know... Maurice, players will go through a wall for him and rumour has it that they found The Switch. And failing that, we can still bask in the afterglow of our recent Goldeyes championships. We are so blessed, no need to be greedy.
Go Tabbies! Whiskey Woo Woo, or whatever the f*** it is they say. :popcorn:

Reactions: snowkiddin

Electroflare55

May 21, 2017
Let
Anybody else think tonight's historic game should have its own (OT) GDT?

Note that this thread is almost at the suggested max post count.

I'll leave the decision / creation of the GDT up to you guys...

someone with way more artistic ability should definitely make one!

One non-hockey GDT once every 8 years doesn’t sound too bad! :laugh:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Someone with way more artistic ability should definitely make one!

One non-hockey GDT once every 8 years doesn’t sound too bad! :laugh:
I see @Holden Caulfield likes my idea of a separate GDT. Since he has probably been the biggest contributor of all things WBB around here I suggest he makes the GDT, assuming of course he's not too badly hungover and the Wi-Fi is working wherever he's currently staying in Calgary! ;)

Holden, please get it started. It doesn't have to be elegant... that can be added by the usual suspects around here after the thread is created.

GO BLUE!!!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I've decided to cheer for the Ticats in support of Hamilton fans. Football is all they got. They will never have an NHL team and worst of all, they have to live near Toronto. They deserve the solace of a Cup win. We still have a shot at the Stanley Cup this year cuz you know... Maurice, players will go through a wall for him and rumour has it that they found The Switch. And failing that, we can still bask in the afterglow of our recent Goldeyes championships. We are so blessed, no need to be greedy.
Go Tabbies! Whiskey Woo Woo, or whatever the **** it is they say. :popcorn:
In the name of Scarlett ........ BOOOOOOOOOO !!!!:laugh:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Go Tabbies! Whiskey Woo Woo, or whatever the **** it is they say. :popcorn:

If we switch allegiances to the Ticats we are less likely to fall victim to the MOAL.

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad