2019 VGK Training Camp (Roster Announced)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Maybe they are planning to LTIR Tuch or Eakin? That's the only way I can see. 10 games and 24 days . . . . .

That would be bad news though. :( Plus he'd have to miss the Oct 25th game vs Colorado.
I thought we were done with this LTIR monkey business, now we're getting a pop quiz on it?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

GM McCrimmon speaks.

Whitecloud starting season on non-roster IR and slated for assignment to Chicago when healthy.

A few other decisions to be made, but any demotions would be on waiver exempt players.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
That would be bad news though. :( Plus he'd have to miss the Oct 25th game vs Colorado.
I thought we were done with this LTIR monkey business, now we're getting a pop quiz on it?

But previously it regarded a boat anchor whose salary we took on. In this case, if Tuch's gonna be out anyway, it's a mechanism to extend cap space. I'd be all for Eakin is healthy enough to start next game and Tuch is ready soon after, so we send the almost-made-its down and go lite for a couple games. It is just impossible to speculate because there is (understandably) no info regarding nature or extent of injury in either case.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
If both Eakin and Tuch are out in the opener than it seems to me that Glass has to be in the lineup, correct? If he balls out then they can’t send him down.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It is unfortunate that it took injuries in order for us to give Glass a shot at sticking in the NHL.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It's how it works. It's a good team, and he would be wasted in the bottom 6. How would you get him in over 81 71 19 61 67 26 89 21?

I didn't mind starting him on the third line with Eakin and Tuch as wingers. But I agree that we are a team with a lot of depth and I think it's important Glass has a good start because we could be amazingly good at forward if he does.

Stone-Glass-Pacioretty
Smith-Karlsson-Marchessault
Zykov-Stastny-Tuch
Carrier-Eakin-Reaves

Nosek-Roy-Pirri

That could be awesome if Glass hits the ground running.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad