2019 VGK Training Camp (Roster Announced)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
VGK Announce Training Camp Roster, Schedule & Jersey Numbers For 2019-20

Loewen & Pachal got invites to the main camp.

dFcakcE.png

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I think it's kind of telling that McGinn was re-signed by the Wolves after a somewhat soft showing from forwards at rookie camp. Maybe a request from coach Rocky Thompson?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Roy wouldn't be a surprise to me. I think he would slot in well as 4C

No doubt, but he might get a look centering some of our better wingers in preseason like Nosek last year and Lindberg the year before.

And where's the official heights/weights from yesterday? The truth about Schuldt being 5'4 needs to come out!

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
No doubt, but he might get a look centering some of our better wingers in preseason like Nosek last year and Lindberg the year before.

And where's the official heights/weights from yesterday? The truth about Schuldt being 5'4 needs to come out!

Would be hugely funny if Glass and Roy could have taken the bottom six center positions and render Eakin superfluous but we traded everyone but Eakin.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Would be hugely funny if Glass and Roy could have taken the bottom six center positions and render Eakin superfluous but we traded everyone but Eakin.

If Roy can match the greatness of the ginger sensation in his first full year, then just give Roy the ROY right now and reserve a spot in the HOF because that boy is the next Bob Michael Gainey.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
For those of you there... is Kallionkieli on the ice or is he still injured?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
That was a hit to the head. Thinking there could be supplemental discipline. Not blind side, but head was principle point of contact.

Looks like Kolesar might be done for the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->