Blue Jays GDT: 2019 v2|Next: vs Atl |Wed, Aug 28 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Foltynewicz vs Waguespack

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I like that Zeuch tells the story of the final out of the 9th as if he didn't really compute what was going on until the 1B raised his arms, then you see the replay where Zeuch clearly started celebrating before anyone else. :laugh:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Of course it was Bartolo Colon who did it previously

The man. The myth. The legend.

I can't wait to tell my kids about him.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Of course it was Bartolo Colon who did it previously

The man. The myth. The legend.

I can't wait to tell my kids about him.

I loved watching him play, what an athlete

His private life was just gravy, which coincidentally I think he's also partakin in a time or two

Reactions: BertCorbeau

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I find it amazing that while each MLB team plays 162 games in a season, that the Jays go 12 years without playing in Doger Stadium ... Like even once every 6 season seems excessive.

I get the different leagues and how the scheduling is set up. But it's the bizarre MLB way of things

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Man, the Dodgers are so spoiled. They have arguably the best team in the league, and they have two top-10, 60 FV prospects. Wouldn't even be surprised if Lux moves up, guy has over a 200 wRC+ in almost 2oo PA at AAA and has dominated every level since A+ even more than Bo has.

Weird to me they continue playing him at SS though. There's no way they can move Seager off SS, can they? Surprised they're not gearing up to try to get him to replace Kiki as soon as next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad