Blue Jays GDT: 2019 v1|Next: @CWS| Thu, May 16 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Stroman vs Covey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Although i am happy to see Stroman pitching "well" in the 6th i would be ready to count my blessings as he isnt pitching that "well". 79 pitches only 56% of the have been strikes and he has 4 walks. Zimmerman is actually pitching well, 55 pitches, 63% strikes and no walks.

7Ks, 2 H, 60% GB rate. Even with the walks Stroman pitched well.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Just got home and turned it on. I see all the coaching staff in full uniform. Kind of old school. I like it

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Free baseball on opening day!

Also interesting, the Tigers have racked up 6 strikeouts of Blue Jays batters, but no Jay has struck out more than once (and Drury, Hernandez, and Gurriel not at all)

Reactions: Anthrax442

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Probably finish 4th in the division, outside outside shot at 3rd. Not win a ton of games, but play a lot of the kids and create a lot of hope for the next few seasons beyond this one.

Also this guy is coming:

If that drinking games a thing I caught at least one drink.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
Argh Sportsnet has the strike zone box actually over the plate now as an annoying distraction rather than moved off to the side by the score graphic where it used to be.

They can't show all the pitches of the current PA either this way.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Argh Sportsnet has the strike zone box actually over the plate now as an annoying distraction rather than moved off to the side by the score graphic where it used to be.

Yea its annoying as hell. I'm paying attention more to the ball's location in relation to the box's edge, rather than the pitch itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad