GDT: 2019 Tampa Bay Lightning Training Camp

GoHockey

Oct 16, 2017
Hot take: Grab Ho Sang off waivers. We are kind of like the patriots of the nhl in that players come here looking to be serious and try to win

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'm excited to see if Verhaeghe can stick the whole season. Didn't think he would see the NHL when we traded Gudlevskis for him. Looks to be another shrewd trade by the front office crew.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Stoked for Thursday night and loving that Witkowski is back and hopefully sticks around.

Didn't see on another thread, but does anyone have a prediction for opening night lineup?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'm excited to see if Verhaeghe can stick the whole season. Didn't think he would see the NHL when we traded Gudlevskis for him. Looks to be another shrewd trade by the front office crew.

Wow. I didn't realize that's how we acquired him. Between that and Cernak for Bishop...

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Kinda disappointing to hear about Schenn I was hoping he’d be a part of this team. It sounded like (from nucks fans) that he was a solid physical d-man.

I agree. Hes not a huge loss to the team but I think he brought some punch back there. I think with Witkowski being able to bring that and the versatility he brings gave him the edge.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
I agree. Hes not a huge loss to the team but I think he brought some punch back there. I think with Witkowski being able to bring that and the versatility he brings gave him the edge.
Yeah I get that I guess, but also it’s good I think to have some new blood on the team.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad