2019 Season Discussion Thread

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Good luck! Have fun! (moved the post and replies here)

Do you know what pick you have?

thanks man!

Reverse order from how the playoffs/regular season shook out this year. So I am looking at 7th overall. should be a nice back to back. Every year we have a vote before hand for the people that fell out of the money spots. They can vote to just draw names for draft spot or go in reverse order from how the season shook out. Keeps everyone engaged and interested in playing. About half the people in the league are very strong players so it seems that the players that fall out of the money have just done the reverse order last season and this season. We will see how it plays out as they can always change their mind before we start lol. keeps everyone on their toes.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Hi there, I am heading into the 2nd year of an Auction Dynasty league, and would love any and all advice you all can offer. I can keep up to 3 players but I don't have to. I don't have to stay under budget following the draft, I can exceed it.

Budget is 225$

13 Teams

Format is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR

1 point PPR, Passing Touchdowns (QB) is 6 instead of 4. other than that is Yahoo Default.

My team last season which was awful;

A (-) indicates player was undrafted and was added during the season, to keep an undrafted, their value is 14.

Player $
Carson Wentz (Phi - QB) 9
Davante Adams (GB - WR) 40
Nelson Agholor (Phi - WR) 10
Phillip Lindsay (Den - RB) -
Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB) -
Ryan Griffin (NYJ - TE) -
Marquez Valdes-Scantling (GB - WR) -
Chris Godwin (TB - WR) 3
DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR) 1
Leonard Fournette (Jax - RB) 59
Derrick Henry (Ten - RB) 22
Dallas Goedert (Phi - TE) -
Ryan Fitzpatrick (Mia - QB) -
Michael Gallup (Dal - WR) 2
Jake Elliott (Phi - K) 8
Indianapolis (Ind - DEF) -
Le'Veon Bell (NYJ - RB) 71
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
At the moment I am leaning towards Lindsay, Adams, and Henry, or Lindsay Adams and Godwin. But I am super unsure and would love any advice.

Some teams have already declared keepers I will post those for reference.

RBA.Kamara$69
WRA.Brown$67
FLEXR.Woods$11
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
QBP.Mahomes$3
RBS.Barkley$54
RBC.Carson$5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
RBT.Coleman$8
WRC.Ridley$2
WRD.Moore$3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
RBS.Michel$2
RBK.White$1
TEG.Kittle$1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Another team submitted 0 keepers

Any and all help is appreciated

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hi there, I am heading into the 2nd year of an Auction Dynasty league, and would love any and all advice you all can offer. I can keep up to 3 players but I don't have to. I don't have to stay under budget following the draft, I can exceed it.

Budget is 225$

13 Teams

Format is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR

1 point PPR, Passing Touchdowns (QB) is 6 instead of 4. other than that is Yahoo Default.

My team last season which was awful;

A (-) indicates player was undrafted and was added during the season, to keep an undrafted, their value is 14.

Player $
Carson Wentz (Phi - QB) 9
Davante Adams (GB - WR) 40
Nelson Agholor (Phi - WR) 10
Phillip Lindsay (Den - RB) -
Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB) -
Ryan Griffin (NYJ - TE) -
Marquez Valdes-Scantling (GB - WR) -
Chris Godwin (TB - WR) 3
DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR) 1
Leonard Fournette (Jax - RB) 59
Derrick Henry (Ten - RB) 22
Dallas Goedert (Phi - TE) -
Ryan Fitzpatrick (Mia - QB) -
Michael Gallup (Dal - WR) 2
Jake Elliott (Phi - K) 8
Indianapolis (Ind - DEF) -
Le'Veon Bell (NYJ - RB) 71
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
At the moment I am leaning towards Lindsay, Adams, and Henry, or Lindsay Adams and Godwin. But I am super unsure and would love any advice.

Some teams have already declared keepers I will post those for reference.

RBA.Kamara$69
WRA.Brown$67
FLEXR.Woods$11
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
QBP.Mahomes$3
RBS.Barkley$54
RBC.Carson$5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
RBT.Coleman$8
WRC.Ridley$2
WRD.Moore$3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
RBS.Michel$2
RBK.White$1
TEG.Kittle$1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Another team submitted 0 keepers

Any and all help is appreciated

Adams, Godwin and Henry

RB: Henry or Cook?

For reference, this was a 2019 keeper question (I moved that post into here)

Cook

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
QBRiversMayfieldRyanBrees
RBElliottDa. JohnsonHenryBarkley
RBKamaraChubbK. JohnsonBell
WREvansDiggsSmith-SchusterHopkins
WRCooperGolladayHillM. Thomas
WRD. MooreLandryThielenA. Brown
TEGoedertKittleErtzKelce
FLEXD. FreemanMackEdelmanD. Cook
KLutzCrosbySuccopGostkowski
DEFChicagoHoustonCarolinaJacksonville
BNStaffordTrubiskyCousinsGoff
BND. WilliamsRosenJ. WhiteConner
BNL. MillerA. SmithGuiceMcKinnon
BNJ. JacksonHuntForemanHines
BND. HamiltonWareD. MartinBreida
BNWestbrookSamuelBi. PowellGodwin
BNTatePettisC. DavisM. Williams
BNGallupParkerAllisonTr. Smith
BNGronkowskiTa. TaylorRossH. Henry
BNBuffaloTennesseeBr. PowellNjoku
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

These were the final four teams in my longest running fantasy football dynasty. There's been a lot of turnover, but this is now year 11 (I've been it since the beginning).

Team 1 obviously needs a tight end, but the top two running backs are elite. The top two receivers are great, but it's lacking a proven third. The defense and kicker are two of the best at their spots. The running back depth is solid, and there are a few young receivers with upside.

Team 2 refuses to cut Alex Smith and Mason Crosby for some reason. If Hunt comes back and proves he's a stud again... it sucks for this guy that Hunt is on the same team in real life as Chubb. Kittle is obviously a top tier tight end. Mayfield is a good young QB. The depth is not good, and carrying four QBs in a 20 man roster league is not ideal.

Team 3 lacks an upper tier running back, but this team has great receivers in the lineup. If Kerryon breaks out like many predict, and the coaching staff really rides Henry, then he'll be fine at RB. Ertz is a top tier tight end as well. The depth is lacking for this team as well.

Team 4... what else is there to say? There are no weaknesses on this team except he has three tight ends. Maybe that's the only thing to nitpick.

If you looked back at previous threads, you know which one is mine. In what order would you rank these teams for this year? It is a PPR dynasty.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
4, 1, 2, 3 is my first impression, I think you over state Hunt and Chubb being on the same team as I do not believe Hunt will be on the Browns next season

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Keep 3 only?

If so, no. I love Kerryon this year, though.

i can keep 5. Keeper vs draft picks are screwy. Starts with 5th round pick and goes backwards. So id have a 1st and wouldnt pick again til 6th. That would mean i would probably try to lockup another WR in the 1st considering that all the best TE will be gone. Maybe a QB. The Keeper list hasnt been released yet.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
i can keep 5. Keeper vs draft picks are screwy. Starts with 5th round pick and goes backwards. So id have a 1st and wouldnt pick again til 6th. That would mean i would probably try to lockup another WR in the 1st considering that all the best TE will be gone. Maybe a QB. The Keeper list hasnt been released yet.

Yeah, I'd definitely keep Kerryon then.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Just traded a 2020 2nd round pick in a 14 team standard dynasty straight up for Donte Moncrief... feels good.

Edit: Someone also offered me Chris Carson for my Duke Johnson straight up the other day. I jumped all over that offer.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I got 1st overall in my 10 team h2h, who am I looking at here. First year ever playing

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Where are people taking Zeke in redraft right now?

I grabbed him at 6 in my first draft of the year, worth the risk? I ended up reaching for Pollard in round 9 as insurance.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Where are people taking Zeke in redraft right now?

I grabbed him at 6 in my first draft of the year, worth the risk? I ended up reaching for Pollard in round 9 as insurance.
My draft isn't until the end of the month, so unless something changes until then, I'm staying clear of Zeke & Melvin Gordon. Granted, both of their situations can change come then, but for now, I'm taking a pass.

Our league only allows 1 keeper, and decided to keep Michael Thomas over Gurley. Not confident in Gurley's knees heading into the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad