2019 Season Discussion Thread

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
well. Hopkins and fuller were bad plays today. Have them in separate leagues and started both. upside is in one league the qb I am up against is Waston.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Best of luck to everyone today.

Still on the fence between Dak who hasn't thrown a ball all week due to a serious shoulder injury or letting my championship game ride on Fitzmagic. LOL who would of thought it would come down to this!

glad I went with fitz. lets go for 6tds!! 3 in the first half so far.

Last edited:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
About to go to sleep with 5 players left to play vs my opponent's 1, and him only 10 points ahead. Smell my first Championship a-coming.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Of my 8 leagues I did this year, I made 7 championships, and I only ended up winning 1 of them, possibly 2 if Adams, Jones, and Boone have good games tonight. I need 49.7 points in a half PPR, which is realistic enough. If Boone has a huge game, I could pull out another, but he'd need to have about about 24 points. Bad week for me.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Of my 8 leagues I did this year, I made 7 championships, and I only ended up winning 1 of them, possibly 2 if Adams, Jones, and Boone have good games tonight. I need 49.7 points in a half PPR, which is realistic enough. If Boone has a huge game, I could pull out another, but he'd need to have about about 24 points. Bad week for me.

I need 30 half ppr points from Adams, Jones and Boone to win a championship. Also need Cousins and Diggs to be held under 65 combined points in full PPR to win another championship

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I won one league and basically went wire to wire.

Finished 3rd in another, which was impressive given my 1st round pick was David Johnson. Would have made the championship but the guy I played in the semis started Winston over Mahomes and it paid off for him smh. I would have lost in the championship though.

My other 2 leagues, one I lose round 1 and the other I missed the playoffs by a half game cause someone tied. I also led the league in Pts againts by like 200. Finished 3rd in points. Last year in the same league. I finished 2nd in points and missed the playoffs.

3rd year in a row I won a title though. (went back to back in that David Johnson league in '17 and '18).

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Ended up getting 2nd and 4th in my playoff games that were worth note. Ran into Barkley in my first championship game and would of had a legit shot but Hopkins and Chubb underperforming and took that opportunity away from me. oh well. on to next season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->