Red Sox/MLB 2019 Season Begins - Bogaerts Extended 7Y $132M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
So I'm watching on NESN go and they are playing a song about Puerto Rico as the coaching staff gets their rings. I understand Cora is from there just seems odd playing that as all of them are getting their rings. Figured they would be announcing names but maybe that will be later on.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
So I'm watching on NESN go and they are playing a song about Puerto Rico as the coaching staff gets their rings. I understand Cora is from there just seems odd playing that as all of them are getting their rings. Figured they would be announcing names but maybe that will be later on.
None of the players have gotten them yet so maybe they're waiting

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I guess what they are doing is showing each individual ring on the big screen with the player's name and then they come out

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
"Major League coach, Ramon Vasquez"

Whatever that is

He does a lot of advanced scouting stuff for them, he basically acts as a liaison between the analytics department and the team.

Didn’t retire all that long ago either

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Christian Vazquez trying to steal 2nd with Mookie Betts at the plate. That's a good idea.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'm sorry but I dont think Sale is the same pitcher he once was. :( JMO

Begs the question, did anyone from the Red Sox bother to watch this guy throw a baseball this spring before they gave him the contract extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad