Red Sox/MLB 2019 Regular Season II - David Ortiz shot in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Kyrie Price

At least Price backed up his child ego with a championship

He doesn’t throw his teammates under the bus either, I bet if you were to poll the Sox everybody loves him and if you poll the Celtics it would not be the same for Kyrie

Yay David, f*** kyrie

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hahahahaha. Love it!

Reminds me of the joke my grandpa always did: while passing by a cemetery he'd ask us how many dead people are in there? And we'd always fall for it and guess wildly...

All of them.

My dad would hit me with “you hear about that cemetery? Ppl are dying to get into it”

Dad jokes. lol

Reactions: BMC

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Future Moreland replacement Josh Ockimey is batting .268/.435/.643 against righties. I think he’s 2nd in the minors in walks too. An absolute menace against them.

His line against lefties is .091/.241/.273......play Chavis at first against lefties and sign a righty 2B like howie kendrick to play against lefties.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cannon will probably move off SS, might be more of an offensive minded second basemen. Good hitter though. Saw him in the cape league

They also drafted Matthew Lugo. He’s more likely to stay at SS. He’s Beltran’s nephew. High ceiling. Potential 5 tool guy. Was expected to go higher than he did by many, possibly fell due to signability concerns

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Sean McDonough will join Joe Castiglione and Dave O’Brien on WEEI’s broadcasts of the Red Sox’ two-game series with the Yankees in London on June 29-30.

Here is how the rest of the broadcaster groupings are shaping up for June.

June 4-6: After Monday’s off day, Josh Lewin joins Castiglione for the three-game trip to Kansas City. They teamed up for the first two games in June in the Bronx.

June 7-9:
NESN’s Tom Caron makes his debut in the radio booth this season alongside Castiglione for the four-game set with the wild-card-leading Rays. That includes a doubleheader Saturday.

June 10-13: McDonough returns for the four-game series at Fenway with the Rangers, who currently hold the lead for the second wild card. McDonough and Castiglione will be joined by Lou Merloni for the final three games.

June 14-19: Mario Impemba, who along with Lewin has taken the majority of the workload, is back for six games, three at Baltimore and three more at Minnesota.

June 21-26: The Sox have a day off following the Minnesota series, then Lewin returns for the next six at Fenway against the Blue Jays and White Sox. Castiglione and Merloni will call the finale of the Astros-Red Sox series.

June 29-30: Castiglione, McDonough and O’Brien will be on the call for the two-game set at Olympic Stadium in London.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Sean McDonough will join Joe Castiglione and Dave O’Brien on WEEI’s broadcasts of the Red Sox’ two-game series with the Yankees in London on June 29-30.

Here is how the rest of the broadcaster groupings are shaping up for June.

June 4-6: After Monday’s off day, Josh Lewin joins Castiglione for the three-game trip to Kansas City. They teamed up for the first two games in June in the Bronx.

June 7-9:
NESN’s Tom Caron makes his debut in the radio booth this season alongside Castiglione for the four-game set with the wild-card-leading Rays. That includes a doubleheader Saturday.

June 10-13: McDonough returns for the four-game series at Fenway with the Rangers, who currently hold the lead for the second wild card. McDonough and Castiglione will be joined by Lou Merloni for the final three games.

June 14-19: Mario Impemba, who along with Lewin has taken the majority of the workload, is back for six games, three at Baltimore and three more at Minnesota.

June 21-26: The Sox have a day off following the Minnesota series, then Lewin returns for the next six at Fenway against the Blue Jays and White Sox. Castiglione and Merloni will call the finale of the Astros-Red Sox series.

June 29-30: Castiglione, McDonough and O’Brien will be on the call for the two-game set at Olympic Stadium in London.
Will call the good and the bad with no filter.

He is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad