GDT: 2019 Prospects Challenge Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
I’m assuming Hughes will play all three. Cuz the drive from Toronto would suck if he wasn’t. If seen him play numerous times already but not in a devils jersey

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
You shouldn't lie if you are just starting your relationship. Just get your hands on some of these Amazon.com: Customer reviews: SweetGourmet Assorted Sugar Free Gummi Bears | Bulk Candy Gummy | 1 Pound and you will have no need to lie. Just make sure you have a tablet or phone with enough juice to last the game, cuz you won't be getting up.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That is one of the most ludicrous things I have read in a long time

"Maltitol, latin for : brown fire hose " Lmfao

Reactions: johnny pierogi

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
So what do we make of the new numbers for Anderson and White? I like it, seems like the organization is kind of telling them that they're seen as being NHLers in the near future, if not right out of camp.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
So what do we make of the new numbers for Anderson and White? I like it, seems like the organization is kind of telling them that they're seen as being NHLers in the near future, if not right out of camp.

Well they also gave Smith and Boqvist their actual numbers and there's no way all 4 make it to start. I see no way White is better than any of the other 8. Even if he is slightly better than Smith I can't see them putting White on the team over Smith because of WHL vs AHL. Up front it does seems like one of Anderson or Boqvist will take the 12th forward spot opening night

Last edited:

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Well they also gave Smith and Boqvist their actual numbers and there's no way all 4 make it to start. I see no way White is better than any of the other 8. Even if he is slightly better than Smith I can't see them putting White on the team over Smith because of WHL vs AHL. Up front it does seems like one of Anderson or Boqvist will take the 12th forward spot opening night

Yeah, I agree that all four won't make it out of camp, but I think it's inevitable that you use 8-9 defensemen and 14-15 forwards over the course of the year. I don't think that Anderson surprised anyone about being on the bubble, but Colton White is not a guy that gets a lot of discussion, even after playing a few games last year. With his lower number I would not be surprised to see a call up and see him play over a Mueller or Carrick depending on the situation.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
I just had to stand in the kitchen and explain to my wife while we were cooking dinner that I was going to be watching this game.

'So, is it like... a real game?'

'Well, I mean, yeah, it's a real game but it doesn't count for anything.'

'So it's preseason?'

'No, it's just a prospect tournament.'

'So it's a special preseason game?'

'I guess but it's not really a preseason game it's just a prospects game.'

:huh:

:rolleyes:

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
So right now this is what njd.tv looks like for me.

2019 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
Privacy Policy

Is that normal? The feed will just appear when the game starts?

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
So Boqvist Hughes Bastian.

Foreshadowing the style of line mates they might want for Hughes this year?

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I’m in Florida and it says I’m blacked out :laugh:. I should’ve known not to look forward to this. I should’ve known.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i really wanted cozens before we won the lottery...i hope he’s playing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad