Confirmed Signing with Link: 2019 Prospect Thread

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Lots. We just signed Elvis Merzlikins as well, Alex Texier just came over and is currently tearing up the AHL, Liam Foudy's still waiting for his contract as is Trey Fix-Wolansky, Vladislav Gavrikov should be coming over next year and Veini Vehvilainen might be showing up also...

Seriously, when we said "we didn't actually mortgage our future", we really meant it. :)

Veini is a guy who I've really liked for a couple years now.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
How can there possibly be more than one Brogan Rafferty?

latest

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
FLA signs G Ryan Bednard

Bednard was their 2015 7th round pick and had been playing with the Bowling Green Falcons and has rights were to expire next summer.

Deal starts next year.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Yes. That’s incorrect however because Jobst is 25 years old.

Isn't it just a shorter ELC? His is two years, Sorokin's might be one year due to age....but they are still entry level deals and not veteran deals.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Isn't it just a shorter ELC? His is two years, Sorokin's might be one year due to age....but they are still entry level deals and not veteran deals.
Its his first contract for his personal entrance into the league (and will likely, if I had to guess, be structured like an ELC), but by the CBA its just a standard contract free from the restrictions of an ELC

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Its his first contract for his personal entrance into the league (and will likely, if I had to guess, be structured like an ELC), but by the CBA its just a standard contract free from the restrictions of an ELC
You seem to know whats up, any more detail on that?

Does this mean that his contract can have performance bonus'? AFAIK, regular ELCs can't have the same incentive as veteran deals.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
What kind of money would Sturm and Schuldt be looking for after burning their ELC? I'm drawing a blank on comparables.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad