NBA 2019 Playoffs

Sep 19, 2008
already talk of Warriors being upset :laugh: as if

the league is so stacked towards them it isn't even funny. What happened game 2 was a lapse but they'll come out, beat the Clippers in 5, beat anyone else they face in the West without issue, and win another title against some crappy East team :rolleyes:

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
already talk of Warriors being upset :laugh: as if

the league is so stacked towards them it isn't even funny. What happened game 2 was a lapse but they'll come out, beat the Clippers in 5, beat anyone else they face in the West without issue, and win another title against some crappy East team :rolleyes:
If that's the mindset they have against the Rockets they're totally getting their asses kicked.

Sep 19, 2008
Told ya Warriors would go back to being Warriors. :rolleyes: People, this team is too stacked to suffer a loss like that and give up.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think the Warriors get past the Clippers but I don't see them reaching the finals, I think their run of dominance is over.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I think the Warriors get past the Clippers but I don't see them reaching the finals, I think their run of dominance is over.

They will still win the whole thing, but it will be more of a dogfight than they are used to. Cousins missing the playoffs is more of a blessing for them. He was a major liability on defense.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Told ya Warriors would go back to being Warriors. :rolleyes: People, this team is too stacked to suffer a loss like that and give up.

They're playing the 8-seeded Clippers man. They should go back to being the Warriors. Doesn't change the fact they blew a monstrous lead at home to a very mediocre opponent. Dynasties don't live forever. Yes they're still the obvious favorite but the West is stacked with teams a lot better than LA. Milwaukee or Toronto would probably give them a good series too.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
They're playing the 8-seeded Clippers man. They should go back to being the Warriors. Doesn't change the fact they blew a monstrous lead at home to a very mediocre opponent. Dynasties don't live forever. Yes they're still the obvious favorite but the West is stacked with teams a lot better than LA. Milwaukee or Toronto would probably give them a good series too.

The East is different. No more LeBron-centric flawed Cavs waiting this time. And if they get MIL or TOR, they won't have homecourt

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
They're a young team that's learning to win. Like what I'm seeing from Brooklyn. Joe Harris being a complete non-factor isn't helping.

The Sixers strike me as a group of players that think they're way better than they actually are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad