FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
upload_2019-4-16_9-33-12.png

Reactions: Roman Fell

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Utter trash effort-wise from the Warriors in the second half and an embarrassment to their team name. Loved watching them a few years ago but I don't know how any neutral fan can root for these entitled bums to win it all this year.

Props to the Clippers. They have 1/10 of the talent of G-State but they certainly didn't give up last night.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's crazy. I didn't bother watching the game after the Avs game ended since it was a blowout.

It sucks Boogie is likely done for the season after working so hard to get back. He finally gets to play in the playoffs and it lasts one game.

SJGoalie32

Apr 7, 2007
TealTown, USA
Utter trash effort-wise from the Warriors in the second half and an embarrassment to their team name. Loved watching them a few years ago but I don't know how any neutral fan can root for these entitled bums to win it all this year.

Props to the Clippers. They have 1/10 of the talent of G-State but they certainly didn't give up last night.

I wouldn't go that far.

The effort wasn't the issue for me, it was the execution. A BUNCH of completely uncessary turnovers from unforced errors.

Trying to force passes to guys that weren't open, trying to make cute and homerun passes when simple plays or open mid range jumpers were available.

Also, foul trouble. Too many stupid silly reaches and unnecessary hand slaps underneath the rim on otherwise open dunks/layups. Cousins was out and Curry, Durant, and Thompson all missed significant time in the 2nd half because of foul troubles, and then they compounded the problem with soft defense because they were afraid of picking up Fouls 5 & 6....which they kept moving towards anyway because they both backed off their defensive pressure AND kept reaching for silly fouls.

85 points allowed in the 2nd half. 85 points.

Klay -15 on the night. Curry zero shots in the 3rd quarter (due to early foul trouble) and then going 2-9 in the 4th. Harrell going 9-for-9.

And with all that, the W's led by 3 in the final minute. If the Clips only score 80 in the 2nd half, they lose.

Full props to the Clippers for their monster 2nd half performance. But I don't see 3 more games like that. The problem isn't the W's effort, it's the execution. Stop throwing the ball away, stop reaching across hands

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
I wouldn't go that far.

The effort wasn't the issue for me, it was the execution. A BUNCH of completely uncessary turnovers from unforced errors.

Trying to force passes to guys that weren't open, trying to make cute and homerun passes when simple plays or open mid range jumpers were available.

Also, foul trouble. Too many stupid silly reaches and unnecessary hand slaps underneath the rim on otherwise open dunks/layups. Cousins was out and Curry, Durant, and Thompson all missed significant time in the 2nd half because of foul troubles, and then they compounded the problem with soft defense because they were afraid of picking up Fouls 5 & 6....which they kept moving towards anyway because they both backed off their defensive pressure AND kept reaching for silly fouls.

85 points allowed in the 2nd half. 85 points.

Klay -15 on the night. Curry zero shots in the 3rd quarter (due to early foul trouble) and then going 2-9 in the 4th. Harrell going 9-for-9.

And with all that, the W's led by 3 in the final minute. If the Clips only score 80 in the 2nd half, they lose.

Full props to the Clippers for their monster 2nd half performance. But I don't see 3 more games like that. The problem isn't the W's effort, it's the execution. Stop throwing the ball away, stop reaching across hands
Yeah... well... they were up 31 midway through the 3rd, my guy lol. They fell asleep at the wheel. Simple as that.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good game going on between the Nuggets and Spurs. Nuggets take the lead after being down by 16 earlier. They probably need to win to save their season.

edit: Jamal Murray took over and closed it out for the Nuggets. That'd be Kitchener's own Jamal Murray.

Last edited:

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Wild playoffs so far. The Warriors are near their end either way. Denver needs to be consistent. The Raptors also need to show up for more then 2-3 games at at a time now.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Anyone think Raptors could go all the way?

I'd put their chances at around 1 in 5, rather unlikely but far from impossible.

They're a very good team with one superstar and two complementary stars. Their past reputation for folding in the playoffs is misleading IMO because with playoff Kawhi they are a different team and a legit contender at that.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
All the way to NBA Finals? Yes.

They won't beat Golden State.

Rockets could upset the Warriors this year. There is something off with this Warriors team IMO unless nobody really gives a f*** and they know they can basically sleepwalk through the Clippers

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Rockets could upset the Warriors this year. There is something off with this Warriors team IMO unless nobody really gives a **** and they know they can basically sleepwalk through the Clippers
Durant looks like he's already thinking about his FA destinations.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Rockets could upset the Warriors this year. There is something off with this Warriors team IMO unless nobody really gives a **** and they know they can basically sleepwalk through the Clippers

They better be careful. If it can happen to TB, it can happen to anyone.

This has 2004/2011 Lakers written all over it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad