NBA 2019 Playoffs

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I have the Magic putting the Raptors out. I said it before the series too, I'm not sold at all on this current Raptors team.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I have the Magic putting the Raptors out. I said it before the series too, I'm not sold at all on this current Raptors team.

yeah that's not happening

dj augustin isn't going to play like an all-star every game and lowry isn't going to be held scoreless

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Nets are a better team than some people give them credit for . No absolute superstar ( Russel is a legit All-Star but still ) but the team can go 10-11 deep without losing anything. They had i think the highest scoring bench in the league and it showed again against the Sixers. Nets have nobody that can go up against Embiid and if he was fully healthy he'd destroy them but since he isn't there is a shot for the Nets to win their series. Sixers also have some liabilities a good coaching staff ( that the Nets have ) can exploit.

Simmons can't shoot so you don't need to guard him on the perimeter and Reddick has no chance to defend any of the three Nets scoring guards . So the gameplan in Game 1 was to complely sag off Simmons on defense and to attack Reddick on offense every chance Russel, LeVert , Dinwiddie had and it worked to perfection.

Last edited:

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Wow did my Pistons get ripped to shreds today. Bucks are such a sick team though, and probably the squad best equipped to dethrone the G-State dynasty should both make it that far.

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Does Durant have his emotions under control? Everyone knows PBev is the biggest troll in the league and his job is to play good D and get under star's skin.

Except for Butler, the 76ers didn't really show up. It was sad.

The Raptors need to play better also.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wow did my Pistons get ripped to shreds today. Bucks are such a sick team though, and probably the squad best equipped to dethrone the G-State dynasty should both make it that far.

The Pistons were probably going to lose in 4 or 5 no matter what but they might get blown out in every game if Blake really is out for the series, as reported by someone last night. He had a great season and so much of what they do well runs directly through him.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
At least the Flames, Bruins, Stars, and Caps didn't blow a 31 point lead

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
clippers delay their vacation by a few days

i will give it to them though, that team does not give up. they came back to win a couple times in the regular season after being down by a ton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->