NBA 2019 Playoffs

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
The G-State crowd is bored as **** lol.

Team isn't playing with any urgency either, but they can get away with it.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That's true, I've been to Oracle Arena couple years ago.
Pretty vintage site, that place is loud I tell ya.

My dad was a season ticket holder in the early 90s (Mullen, Hardaway, and Richmond era). It was fun going to the games and in the bad years it was a really passionate fan base. I actually got nostalgic when they were playing in the We Believe uniforms on Sunday.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
My dad was a season ticket holder in the early 90s (Mullen, Hardaway, and Richmond era). It was fun going to the games and in the bad years it was a really passionate fan base. I actually got nostalgic when they were playing in the We Believe uniforms on Sunday.

I loved those Run TMC uniforms from the late 80's/early 90's.
I thought those were crisp color pattern and font.

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Not unless Griffin is completely healthy.

Brooklyn has been flying under the radar all year and we really shouldn't by surprised about Toronto.

DET's backcourt and Drummond are good enough to compensate even for Griffin not being 100 percent.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Warriors beating Clippers was the only 'top seed should beat lower seed' game of the day so far.

Sixers and Raptors, back to the drawing board for game 2.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
DET's backcourt and Drummond are good enough to compensate even for Griffin not being 100 percent.

No way.

And I say that as a Pistons fan. This is also why they were shooting for Toronto or even Philadelphia prior to Griffin's injury.

They'll be lucky to get a game versus Milwaukee. Especially if Griffin continues to be hobbled.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
The Southeast Division being incredibly weak scared off a lot of people.
SE has nothing to do with them having the 2nd best record and best D in the league since early Feb. I voted for them to knock off the Raptors and so far it looks promising.

Nuggets could be bowing out early as well. Spurs have a break and both those teams are far better at home than on the road.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
No way.

And I say that as a Pistons fan. This is also why they were shooting for Toronto or even Philadelphia prior to Griffin's injury.

They'll be lucky to get a game versus Milwaukee. Especially if Griffin continues to be hobbled.

After what happened to the team with the best record in hockey, watch Giannis disappear ala TB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad