Golf: 2019 PGA Championship

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Is there typically no morning TV coverage Thursday and Friday for the PGA? I know there never is for the Masters but don’t really recall that for any of the other 3 majors
Yes, it's been a really long time since TNT provided a.m. TV coverage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is David Duval around? He came out of nowhere to have an awesome showing in 2009 here.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Koepka just continues to do his thing. Love it.

Tiger not looking good. Don't like that, but still plenty of time to turn it around. He probably should have been playing more since the Masters.

Jan 3, 2012
I also kind of feel that Tiger isn't really cut out any more for these US Open, even par is a good score type events (like this is playing). He just can't hack it out of deep rough 200 yards now, and he needs chances to make a good number of birdies because he is going to drop shots.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
I also kind of feel that Tiger isn't really cut out any more for these US Open, even par is a good score type events (like this is playing). He just can't hack it out of deep rough 200 yards now, and he needs chances to make a good number of birdies because he is going to drop shots.
I pretty much agree.

Also, Koepka is winning again, isn't he?

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Nice birdie on 1, his 10th. Going to have to take advantage of these easy holes here to get back in it

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Koepka is going to win. Course is set up perfectly for him and he clearly has the game. I'd be surprised if he didn't, should have put money on him before the tournament tbh.

I'd say Rory has a chance as well if he's in form and the driver is going straight. Long and straight is a massive advantage at this course.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00