NLDS

• Total voters

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Devil Magic can’t last forever.
Ness
St. Louis since the Cubs series has lived and died by late inning clutchness

it’s like they wait until after the 7th inning too wake up

Cards winning will not be good for the LCS. They aren’t beating either LA or the Nats. I’m honestly not sure they’d even get a game. Braves I believe would lose to both too but it would be tighter

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Cards winning will not be good for the LCS. They aren’t beating either LA or the Nats. I’m honestly not sure they’d even get a game. Braves I believe would lose to both too but it would be tighter

The Braves at least would represent new blood, fresh faces.

The Cardinals at this point are neither. Like, how many damn times do we have to see STL stumble into the postseason and suddenly turn invincible?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Braves at least would represent new blood, fresh faces.

The Cardinals at this point are neither. Like, how many damn times do we have to see STL stumble into the postseason and suddenly turn invincible?

TBH both LCSs will likely suck. Yankees should be steamrolled by Houston. I almost think Houston having to go 4 or 5 is worse for the Yankees because they’ll get Verlander and Cole in New York where they usually can win. They’d be under massive pressure in that case to win one or both in Houston to start

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
the Cardinals literally won game 1 because of barely fair balls down the line.

STL seemingly always gets the positive October karma their way and it’s tiresome.
The Braves tied the game/took the lead (can't remember which) because of a double literally off of third base.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I disagree. Cardinals with Flaherty have a good chance to steal at least one. We also have hit Kershaw in the postseason well historically. I mean, it's all a guessing game, but I don't agree with your premise.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Surely the Braves are due to win a playoff series at some point........ right?

Last edited:

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
For as much grief as the Nats get for choking, the Braves haven't won a postseason series since 2001. I was only 7 when they won the World Series so most of my memories are of them coming up short and/or choking unfortunately. I hope they can finally get the job done in game 5.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Flaherty was bad in Game 2? I must have watched a different game.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
For as much grief as the Nats get for choking, the Braves haven't won a postseason series since 2001. I was only 7 when they won the World Series so most of my memories are of them coming up short and/or choking unfortunately. I hope they can finally get the job done in game 5.

with both of them playing on Wednesday, surely one of these teams have to be due....... right?

hockeyguru

Sep 10, 2019
i picked the cardinals in 4 so seeing them blow game 3 like that was tough. hopefully they can complete the upset.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
All comes down to today. It's all anyone is talking about, here. My office is letting people head out early and my sons' practices were both cancelled.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
All comes down to today. It's all anyone is talking about, here. My office is letting people head out early and my sons' practices were both cancelled.

I’m sort of pissed I didn’t grab tickets a few days ago when the secondary market had plenty for 30-40-50 now nothing really under 90-120. I’m sure in a few hours those will drop down. I’m still amazed overall though how little interest there is in Atlanta with the Braves compared to New York or St. Louis with the baseball teams when I lived in both. Just too many transplants here

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I’m sort of pissed I didn’t grab tickets a few days ago when the secondary market had plenty for 30-40-50 now nothing really under 90-120. I’m sure in a few hours those will drop down. I’m still amazed overall though how little interest there is in Atlanta with the Braves compared to New York or St. Louis with the baseball teams when I lived in both. Just too many transplants here
Totally disagree. Since they've moved to the new stadium, I think the team's interest in town has been huge.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Totally disagree. Since they've moved to the new stadium, I think the team's interest in town has been huge.

Someone caved. Got a ticket in the 200s by 3rd base for 78$. Face value was 240 from what I can tell. Can’t believe what MLB charges now for playoff tickets.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Someone caved. Got a ticket in the 200s by 3rd base for 78$. Face value was 240 from what I can tell. Can’t believe what MLB charges now for playoff tickets.
I got a box seat to Game 2 because of a corporate relationship even though this entire series has been sold out since they went on sale (except standing room). Boy this market is cold.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Every sport charges ridiculously high in the playoffs. Only well-off people and people-who-know-people can get into these games regularly without going into some kind of debt.

Better off saving up for special occssions to attend and investing in a good at-home set up.

Last edited:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Classic Braves. Just pathetic. This is what happens when you have to rely on a guy you sent to AAA only a few months ago.

He had a great second half unfortunately he was due for a bad start

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad