GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Funny how everyone here knows Stone has been moved but all the insiders on TSN don't have a clue, what gives?

When Friedman tweets something like he did with Vegas then you gotta think it's close. Perhaps Vegas can't agree on terms with Stone or finds out he won't sign there and walks away but when one of the big guys tweets a team and player it's disheartening.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
The anger is simple; when you look at the lengthy list of reasons why the Bruins should be all in on Stone you feel like this is a once in a decade chance lined up.

I agree with you. But Sweeney and other GM's that come from a strong player development background like playing the long game. Essentially running the Bruins like the GM of the Tampa Bay Rays in Baseball. Is what it is...

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
When Friedman tweets something like he did with Vegas then you gotta think it's close. Perhaps Vegas can't agree on terms with Stone or finds out he won't sign there and walks away but when one of the big guys tweets a team and player it's disheartening.

It's just that Friedman isn't really one of the big guys

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Can someone post actual facts/quotes/links that Ottawa won't trade him inside the division if he goes somewhere else instead of just random fanboy excuse making please?

Thank you in advance.
I've never seen anyone say that, Bob Mc or the like. Ever.

I don't think he would but that was just a guess.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I agree with you. But Sweeney and other GM's that come from a strong player development background like playing the long game. Essentially running the Bruins like the GM of the Tampa Bay Rays in Baseball. Is what it is...

Yup. A farm team for other teams is what you're describing. I'm only concerned with the prime of Bergeron and company. This time next year which prospects that were valued are dead in the water? Which have increased in value?

Crazy 29 minutes ahead.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Whatever. I'm done with it now.

Guess we should expect a massive war in the first round, with a possible win in that followed by a 5 or 6 game trouncing in the next one
Ridiculous playoff format...Bruins could have 2nd best record in eague and not have home ice ice advantage in second round...have hated this format since they switched it...

Reactions: bbfan419

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
We’ve learned DS has back burner plans, in the past...we’ll get someone to play with Krejci and DeBrusk.

I’m starting to calm down and relax that DS won’t cave and mortgage it all for this season. Feeling good.

Seems like Simmonds at the buzzer.

Reactions: Trizz617

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad