Post-Game Talk: 2019 NHL Global Series in Stockholm | Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Buffalo Sabres | Nov 8-9

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Tampa will be facing of against Buffalo in the NHL Global Series in Stockholm November 8-9. I know there were some speculations but it's now official. Also I know it's early since this will be next season but maybe there are some other here that might want to know if they want to go.

I can't even put into words how excited I am tp finally get to see my favorite team live.

EDIT: ticket will be on sale on Wednesday, march 27 at 9am Swedish time.

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Just my luck, March 27 is like the only day I'll be busy on next week and the last time the tickets got sold out in like 5 minutes for the game in Finland.

twenty5psi

Feb 27, 2018
One more reason for Erik Karlsson to sign with the Lightning over the summer. :thumbu:

Gotta be awesome for Heddy though, should be fun.

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
Intriguing. Wondering how much the tickets will be? Would be awesome to watch Bolts live. Dunno if I can afford though :D Would need to take the trip from Finland.
We were actually checking the ferries with a work/team mate, should be quite OK price given it’s November...plus the actual game tickets of course and accommodation if needed.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I know that I drag out the Karlsson jokes more than anyone here but if he actually did sign here this would be one of the bigger marketing wins the NHL has seen in a while. I have to imagine that Vancouver is gonna be on the Sweden list next because Pettersson is one of the most gifted young talents in the game like Dahlin.

DaGoose

Jul 22, 2015
I didn't know the Bolts had so many Swedish/Euro fans. Do you guys normally watch the games live or record them? How late/early if you watch live?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I didn't know the Bolts had so many Swedish/Euro fans. Do you guys normally watch the games live or record them? How late/early if you watch live?
Live if just possible. I think last season was the most I've watched live in a season, somewhere around 75 games. Finland is 7 hours ahead of Tampa so let's just say that watching the games takes some effort. You get used to it though and I've learned to go to sleep early if I have to wake up for a game.

Remix

Oct 22, 2013

I only get to watch some weekend games since during the week the games start at around 2 am and that's too much for my sleeping schedule :D I don't record games but I tend to watch the highlights in the morning.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Haven't watched that much live this season but I've watched almost every game on demand the next day at work or after I get home. Will watch every second of the playoffs live for sure though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad