Post-Game Talk: 2019 NHL Global Series in Stockholm | Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Buffalo Sabres | Nov 8-9

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It could be good to know that it seem like it will be the saturday game that will be the Tampa home game, just so everyone knows if they were wondering about that.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
God f***ing damn it. I got home from work after 6AM and of course I slept trough the morning despite setting like five alarms. Excuse me while I go hang myself with a belt or something.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
There are still tickets left. To the friday game they have some that cost a little less and to the saturday game they have the more costly once. I don't know what anyone is looking for but though it might be good to know.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
There are still tickets left. To the friday game they have some that cost a little less and to the saturday game they have the more costly once. I don't know what anyone is looking for but though it might be good to know.
I was seriously considering that but the friend I was coming with couldn't afford those tickets, especially for Saturday and it feels like a waste to make the trip for just the Friday game. I guess I'll just have to skip the summer trip next year, save the money and come over to Tampa. Would be nice to get out from the coldness of the winter for a good 'ol Florida beach vacation with some hockey mixed in.

Reactions: Hoek and Brie

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'm both happy and bitter for you guys who'll be able to go. I would've at least attempted to get the tickets if it had fit my schedule better. I guess I'm on the same boat as my fellow Finn above. Just gotta start saving money for a trip to Tampa since it's not like the Bolts come to Europe every year.

Reactions: Hoek and Brie

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We need to get @JoVel and @FinnLightning26 a ticket. This needs to be a thing and it needs to be a mission. We gotta figure this out boys

My broke ass doesn't go to games often despite 20-30 minute driving range. The Finns may not get the chance again

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We need to get @JoVel and @FinnLightning26 a ticket. This needs to be a thing and it needs to be a mission. We gotta figure this out boys

My broke ass doesn't go to games often despite 20-30 minute driving range. The Finns may not get the chance again

I would've tried to get tickets but just doesn't fit my schedule at all. I'll be working way too much until at least Christmas. I've already missed about the same amount of games this season as I did all of last season.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Thursday night let's meet at the Athletic event? I will let you know where is it tomorrow. Maybe some dinner too? :D

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That would be fun but I have to work late since I'm off earlier on Friday. Also I don't subscribe to the Athletic so I'm not even sure I'd get in. But I hope you have fun if you do go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad