Post-Game Talk: 2019 NHL Global Series in Stockholm | Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Buffalo Sabres | Nov 8-9

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm at the arena now. There is a lot of people here. We're heading in since it's a pretty long line already.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hi all.

Did the Lightning offer a trip package for fans stateside?

With today's announcement that the Bruins will be going to Prague next year, I am trying to figure out how much a trip would cost.

Thanks!

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Hi all.

Did the Lightning offer a trip package for fans stateside?

With today's announcement that the Bruins will be going to Prague next year, I am trying to figure out how much a trip would cost.

Thanks!

Yes they did. Met some of them yesterday. Not sure how pricey was for them though, as they told me the trip included dinner with players, etc

Reactions: Alicat

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Thanks!!

Hoping the Bruins will announce a package early
You are the nicest Bruins’ fan in the world I think (is that a jab or a compliment?). I exaggerate (/kid, whatevs) but I just appreciate when 1) fans from other teams come in here respectfully and 2) fans of our team aren’t assholes in return.

So, thank you

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
You are the nicest Bruins’ fan in the world I think (is that a jab or a compliment?). I exaggerate (/kid, whatevs) but I just appreciate when 1) fans from other teams come in here respectfully and 2) fans of our team aren’t *******s in return.

So, thank you
It is not my style. You have to treat people the way you want to be treated.

That said, members of your board have been amazing in answering my questions as I ponder relocating to your city.

You are more than welcome over in our neck of the woods. I promise, most of us don't bite :)

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
If anybody wants to have a post beer game I'm a t O'Learys on the stands watching my Barça. Black old Bolts jersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad