2019 NHL Entry Draft

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
So much for all that movement the media was talking up. This was worse than the trade deadline hype.
Well the NHL still hasn't released the cap Numbers yet, so teams are going to hold until they know for sure what they have or don't have to work with

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
whats up w Kaliyev?

No idea at all so this is a question and not a legitimate comparison .... maybe Satan can answer ....

Is Kaliyev falling in a similar manner as Robertson? I don't remember hearing a knock on his skating though.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
No idea at all so this is a question and not a legitimate comparison .... maybe Satan can answer ....

Is Kaliyev falling in a similar manner as Robertson? I don't remember hearing a knock on his skating though.

Robertson it was his skating. Kaliyev it's his inconsistency both within games and from game-to-game. Also, his competitiveness outside of offense is much to be desired.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Guess I'm jaded. If Nill reaches, I dont like that. When he picks someone right at their ranking, we figure it will be a blah player, a la earlier picks.

Time will tell, I guess.

I agree with the poster who said he seems to avoid high end goal scorers, which are always the most exciting picks.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Guess I'm jaded. If Nill reaches, I dont like that. When he picks someone right at their ranking, we figure it will be a blah player, a la earlier picks.

Time will tell, I guess.

I agree with the poster who said he seems to avoid high end goal scorers, which are always the most exciting picks.
He saves those for the free asset home run hope.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Still wish we'd have gotten Krebs, have our for sure #2 center of the future. Oh well hopefully Hintz can actually fill that role

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad