2019 NHL Entry Draft

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Harley is quick and is great with breakout passes. His D game is a work in progress, but sounds like hes a safe bet to make the NHL at least

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Surprise to see some of the national guys on Twitter talk about how much they like Harley. That's not really common of Dallas 1st rounders. I don't know much about him honestly, but I was sold when Satan seemed happy .....

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Why would Bob even be the one to announce the pick? What's the point?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Surprise to see some of the national guys on Twitter talk about how much they like Harley. That's not really common of Dallas 1st rounders. I don't know much about him honestly, but I was sold when Satan seemed happy .....

I never know if Satan is being serious though

But, yeah even Burke seemed to really like Harley

I'm fine with this pick

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I'm still laughing at Harley Thomas and the guy who tried to pronounce Podkolzin.

The kids are so happy just to be picked I don't think they care that much. I'm sure Giroux laughed at his selection a few years down the road.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm very uncomfortable with the neutral, positive-leaning vibe of this thread. Something is not right ....

I come here for the hot takes and the bellyaching.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
So, how can we get the 2nd rounder?

You probably can't. You'd have to package assets IMO. I don't feel like any of the guys that could be traded are really worth a 2nd round pick, and the guys that are close, you'd be making the team worse by trading that asset for a pick rather than someone who could help the team now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad