GDT: 2019 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I hope Spencer Knight is off the board before we pick. He is probably good, but I would rather acquire goalies other ways.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I keep hearing the Staal trade being referenced. I could see something like that.

Meaning the team trades a core piece for a package of players along with moving into the top ten in the draft...

Only to go off the board and pick the next Pouliot.

Been that kinda team, lately.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
The boredom tonight is already palpable...I don’t know why I get my hopes up...

They're showing a history of Helvetica type face at some library around here. I might swing by and have it be the highlight of the evening and just read the summary of the handful of teenagers the Pens draft who - as a group - more likely than not will never play in a regular season NHL game.

Reactions: Andy99

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
They're showing a history of Helvetica type face at some library around here. I might swing by and have it be the highlight of the evening and just read the summary of the handful of teenagers the Pens draft who - as a group - more likely than not will never play in a regular season NHL game.
only 1 round tonight

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

So someone who is singlehandedly trying to keep the dying print industry alive or JR’s failed attempts to improve the Pens? I’d definitely go with the former too...

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
34111b.jpg

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I can see us making one trade that will be exciting and what we've been hoping for...and one trade that will decimate the franchise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad