GDT: 2019 NHL draft|6/21/19 6pm MT - Draft Day!

Who do the Avs take at #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgican

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
It’s summer today !

If the rumours come true with Barrie beeing traded, it will only become more easy to draft BPA, and that guy is Byram.

Otherwise, just draft Turcotte or Zegras, with the Avs taking a big chance on Dach

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Pierre McGuire just said on Vancouver radio he would be very surprised if Barrie didn't end up with the Canucks.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
8PM ET is too late to stay up to follow this

Looking forward to waking up feeling like the gif of the black guy walking into a room with pizza when it's on fire and people are fighting

Good luck lads.

Reactions: Jayricho

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
MY money is on joe drafting Zegras. Maybe a trade down involving Barrie? Idk feeling zegras though. Not who I’d prefer, just a gut feeling

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Pierre McGuire just said on Vancouver radio he would be very surprised if Barrie didn't end up with the Canucks.

Also there was a clip of LeBrun saying an extension with Barrie didn't seem to be in the cards right now.

Oh, this is some Trouba-level shit right there. Would be better to Stastny him, imo. Keep him as our own rental instead. We finally have a good, deep D and start dismantling it immediately :mad:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I was all for it if it was an overpay for Horvat. Without Horvat this is going to hurt like a bitch. Barrie was our best bet to get a good top six forward.

Reactions: VikingAv

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Everyone talks about Horvat, but I think it might be more realistic that it is Brock Boeser we're looking at actually. Just a gut feeling.

We draft Turcotte, add Boeser. Then we trade 16 for Leddy or something.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I think a Barrie trade return is more likely to be underwhelming rather than make me smile. The combination of a year left, the Trouba trade return, lower cap and high salaries (Skinner, Hayes) makes me think it's hard to get a great return for Sakic if he shops Barrie.

At the same time if Sakic trades Barrie, he's probably heard a number from Newport he doesn't like at all.

Reactions: VikingAv

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I was all for it if it was an overpay for Horvat. Without Horvat this is going to hurt like a *****. Barrie was our best bet to get a good top six forward.

I love Horvat, I want him so f***ing much.

This is going to be crazy.

Not sure if more excited or scared at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad