Post-Game Talk: 2019 NHL ALL STAR GAME - NBC, CBC, TVAS

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
It's an All Star game, they're just trying to get out of there in one piece

I’ll never understand this sorry excuse. One piece. It’s f***in 3v3 with no hitting, please. Garbage excuse. Either play, or dont show up, simple. People pay BIG money to see these dumb events, the least the players could do is play and not act like it’s a game of shinny or warmups.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Can I mention how happy this game is making me about not trading for Yandle?

PS: Apparently there is no D in P-a-s-t-a.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I’ll never understand this sorry excuse. One piece. It’s ****in 3v3 with no hitting, please. Garbage excuse. Either play, or dont show up, simple. People pay BIG money to see these dumb events, the least the players could do is play and not act like it’s a game of shinny or warmups.

What's funny is they make it sound like a big deal that the winners split $1 million. For the average Joe that's great... for the players (most anyways) that's pocket change and it doesn't incentivize them to give a damn lol

Reactions: BMC

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
What's funny is they make it sound like a big deal that the winners split $1 million. For give average Joe that's great... for the players (most anyways) that's pocket change and it doesn't incentivize them to give a damn lol

Doesn’t it go to charity anyways tho?

Regardless of the prize. Your paid millions of dollars to ENTERTAIN people. They float around like its shinny. It’s sad. Some guys try, some float and some shouldn’t even bother showing up it’s so obvious. The injury excuse is garbage. It’s 3v3 no hitting. How you getting hurt? You have the same chance in warmups or practice, come on. Do it in the offseason if it’s such a concern. But for the people paying big bucks to see this shit I’d be pissed. That’s why most fans don’t even bother to watch. The 3v3, the laziness of the players, it’s beckme a joke. Guys decline it..it used to mean something.

Reactions: OneManIsNoMan

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
It’s a shame Howard is our goalie here...sigh. I could think of 3 other goalies in Atlantic id rather see. Larkin should be there.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Doesn’t it go to charity anyways tho?

Regardless of the prize. Your paid millions of dollars to ENTERTAIN people. They float around like its shinny. It’s sad. Some guys try, some float and some shouldn’t even bother showing up it’s so obvious. The injury excuse is garbage. It’s 3v3 no hitting. How you getting hurt? You have the same chance in warmups or practice, come on. Do it in the offseason if it’s such a concern. But for the people paying big bucks to see this **** I’d be pissed. That’s why most fans don’t even bother to watch. The 3v3, the laziness of the players, it’s beckme a joke. Guys decline it..it used to mean something.

They say its split between the team. I think some have donated it though as a team

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
For all the moves Pasta tries to pull during games, I really thought this would be his thing...idk that he's taken a shot and he's done one move lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad