Post-Game Talk: 2019 NHL ALL STAR GAME - NBC, CBC, TVAS

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Reading the thread wonder what the heck you're all on about then I realize I'm watching the SportsNet Canada feed

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
One thing I gotta say I like about Lundqvist is he’s always smiling and looks like he truly enjoys the experience. More guys should embrace that.

Some look like their being held their against their will for god sakes.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
I’ll never understand this sorry excuse. One piece. It’s ****in 3v3 with no hitting, please. Garbage excuse. Either play, or dont show up, simple. People pay BIG money to see these dumb events, the least the players could do is play and not act like it’s a game of shinny or warmups.
The consumer is responsible for that decision. If the event, as you say, is "dumb," perhaps the consumer made a poor choice in spending their disposable income. All-star games in all sports have been uninspired and mediocre for decades, yet people keep going. That's not on the leagues or the players, that's on the consumers who reward the mediocrity by continuing to support it financially.

Last edited:

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
all star games are no different that a bunch of guy playing pickup at the out door rink trying some fancy moves. Playoff hockey is and will always be the best version of hockey you can see.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad