NFL GDT: 2019 NFC Divisional Round: (1) San Francisco 49ers vs (6) Minnesota Vikings - Saturday, 4:35 EST

SFMIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
This could have been an even bigger blowout if the niners didn't take their foot off the gas

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That was a very efficient win. 49ers dominated that game and that 8 run clock consuming drive was the ball game pretty much.

Yeah the bye helped them tremendously and how they won that game probably took as little out of them as you could expect for a playoff game. I don't think there was any injuries suffered and it didn't seem like they got tired out at all.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This reflects very poorly on the Saints. Both times they got beat the Vikings went on to get curb stomped the next week.
49ers got a week off and got healthy. The weaknesses Minnesota's defense was able to exploit on the Saints guards last week wasn't there this week. Totally different teams and circumstances.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think the only teams that really have a shot at beating the Niners are the Seahawks and Ravens. Mobile QB's give them huge fits and the other team, even though Rodgers is kinda mobile, is not what he used to be in that regard. A pocket QB is going to get creamed by a healthy Niners defense.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
9ers d line made the Vikes offense obsolete

Don’t like either the Seahawks or Packers chances against them
Can't count either out. Games don't always carry over, plus factors like in-game injuries, schemes etc.

Would rather get GB if I had a choice, but neither teams are scrubs.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'd actually argue Cousins was the best Viking today. He didn't have a good game, but that's just how bad the rest of the team was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad