NFL GDT: 2019 NFC Divisional Round: (1) San Francisco 49ers vs (6) Minnesota Vikings - Saturday, 4:35 EST

SFMIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wonder if this game will change the script in terms of Zimmer's future.

Don't see how SEA or GB can beat this 49ers team.
Seattle beat them once on the road and maybe should have won Week 17. I'm sure the 49ers would be glad to not see them.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I was talking specifically about the Vikings matching up with the 49ers. Had the Saints won, they would've played the Packers which means the Seahawks play the 49ers, and I think that changes everything.

Seahawks wouldn't have won today. I realize both games were close during the season. But SF is just on another level.

TheGooooch

Mar 29, 2008
San Francisco
As a 49er fan, I was glad the Vikings won. Those Seattle games were so damn close. I am pretty sure the Seahawks beat the packers though, but I hope I am wrong.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Wonder if this game will change the script in terms of Zimmer's future.
Vikings were supposed to be a borderline playoff team, and they were. I think the Saints upset will be enough to keep him around.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Cook is so bad

Nah. He’s a solid RB. Had a good season overall. Shame he got dinged up near the end of it.

I think if he’s in when they played Green Bay on MNF in week 16, that game has a different outcome.

Niners wanted to shut down Cook and put it in the hands of Cousins.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Quite possibly one of the most boring playoff games I have ever seen and that's counting last seasons Super Bowl.

At least the Saints would have showed up.....

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Nah. He’s a solid RB. Had a good season overall. Shame he got dinged up near the end of it.

I think if he’s in when they played Green Bay on MNF in week 16, that game has a different outcome.

Niners wanted to shut down Cook and put it in the hands of Cousins.
He's a bit of a fraud of a RB, the Vikings are great for run blocking and all 3 of the top RBs have no problem picking up yardage when they get the opportunity. He's inconsistent game-to-game as well.

26 yards on 15 touches? No excuse for that.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Only time they did, the punt was muffed.
Kick returns have been the 1 area Minnesota has outplayed the niners, too.

Think Shanahan realized how badly they were dominating the line at half and made the smart adjustment.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Quite possibly one of the most boring playoff games I have ever seen and that's counting last seasons Super Bowl.

At least the Saints would have showed up.....

Maybe. But I think their window is not being talked about due to what has happened with New England.

The amount of crazy and/or underachieving playoff losses New Orleans has had since winning the Super Bowl is staggering.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Maybe. But I think their window is not being talked about due to what has happened with New England.

The amount of crazy and/or underachieving playoff losses New Orleans has had since winning the Super Bowl is staggering.

200.webp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad