NFL GDT: 2019 NFC Divisional Round: (1) San Francisco 49ers vs (6) Minnesota Vikings - Saturday, 4:35 EST

SFMIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
the vikings can beat the niners if they play their A+ game like today

Let’s not crown the Niners. This is a tough matchup. This Vikings team just went to NO and won.

Reactions: Trade

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Niners defensive attrition to injuries gives me worries

Don't underestimate the Vikings. Nothing I'd like to see more than the Vikings upset the Niners and put an end to their season.

SKOL VIKINGS
Want in one hand, shit in the other...

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
One game is best talent vs best talent (non QB) while the other is the best 2 QBs going at it.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Ford and Tartt are supposed to be back

Ahh, the rich get richer.

Goibg to be a task to stop Kittle. The Niners design plays specifically for their FB too and he’s a good one, maybe best in the game. Not gonna try to spell his name as I’ll butcher it. :laugh:

Plenty of weapons on offense for the Vikes to deal with and Shannahan calls a good game.

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
If Zimmer can put together another great gameplan for the 49ers like he did for the Saints, the Vikings might be able to keep this close.

Don't see the Vikings having the same success on offence this week. Bosa and Ford will wreck their o-line.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Vikings are great on paper, I think way too many people underestimate them. They've had issues with consistency and ball security on special teams but their only real positional weaknesses are o-line (for pass protection) and corner, and O-line has improved drastically over the year as to how it's been at the start of the year and in previous years (although it's still weak overall). I also think that if there was any match-up that was going to expose the corners (especially with 2 huge injuries on that front) it would have been the Saints, but the patchwork pass-d held up pretty well. Pass protection is the main concern against SF for sure.

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
Vikings are great on paper, I think way too many people underestimate them. They've had issues with consistency and ball security on special teams but their only real positional weaknesses are o-line (for pass protection) and corner, and O-line has improved drastically over the year as to how it's been at the start of the year and in previous years (although it's still weak overall). I also think that if there was any match-up that was going to expose the corners (especially with 2 huge injuries on that front) it would have been the Saints, but the patchwork pass-d held up pretty well. Pass protection is the main concern against SF for sure.
I'm not sure they've improved that much over the year, the Vikings o-line was dog**** against Green Bay in Week 16.
They are giving up less pressures and sacks this year, but it's more so due to the change in playcalling than anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad