NFL GDT: 2019 NFC Championship Game: (1) San Francisco 49ers vs (2) Green Bay Packers

SFGB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I feel like this year's Packers team is one of the luckiest teams we've seen in quite a while. They really aren't that good of a team. I had some questions about the 49ers experience but they're such a well constructed team. I'll go with them.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
San Francisco has the better team but I'm not trusting Jimmy GQ over Rodgers. Even if the Packers, much like the Seahawks, are a bit smoke and mirrors.

Green Bay in the upset special

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It’s not likely either team is beating KC. Probably have to hope they draw Tennessee

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I feel like this year's Packers team is one of the luckiest teams we've seen in quite a while. They really aren't that good of a team. I had some questions about the 49ers experience but they're such a well constructed team. I'll go with them.

:huh:

Offence is doing good, Rodgers also finally has a run game.

Our defence was much improved this year, they were decent tonight although I expected them to be much better.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Mahomes is plenty stoppable but that’s getting ahead of things. I don’t see Green Bay winning this game but anything can happen. 49ers defense is not to be taken lightly.
GB has to commit to stopping the run. SF and SEA are complete opposites with their running styles. Sea is basic, no deception while SF it’s a lot of motion to get your eyes looking elsewhere.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
GB has to commit to stopping the run. SF and SEA are complete opposites with their running styles. Sea is basic, no deception while SF it’s a lot of motion to get your eyes looking elsewhere.

They also have more talent in the backfield and better linemen to open up holes to go with more creativity to help out. For gb to stop the run, they’ll have to pretty much choose to let sf get man-to-man options with Kittle, Sanders, and Samuel. Tough to win those matchups in that scenario.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
I have been a packers fan since the early 90s. This particular nfc title game is the least confident I have ever felt about the team heading into the game. It may have been youthful ignorance though being confident in the team ahead of that mid 90s one against the dynasty cowboys. :laugh:

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
GB. Rodgers is better than Jimmy G. I expect big night from Jaire, Za'Darius and Preston.

Reactions: Voight

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Please.

Mahomes was amazing yesterday but lets not act like Aaron Rodgers is some run of the mill QB.

Playoffs I'd take Rodgers over him without a doubt.

Rodgers of old was great. Not this version. It's a moot point because SF will obliterate GB anyways. Leaving a matchup of: Jimmy G vs Mahomes. Yikes what a mismatch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad